Favorite LV Accessories? I need opinions!

muzzket

les*nouveaux*punx
Jun 15, 2010
Hello everyone! I've never posted on the LV forum before- I've been around Bal and RM, mostly. BUT I recently quit smoking cigarettes :smile: (pat on the back- never thought i could) and I want to get myself some luxurious small-leather-goods as a reward! I recently bought a large balenciaga bag, so I'm mostly looking for some small things to go with it. I'm a college student, so i need something to hold an id, cash, lipgloss, etc, but maybe something else that can be used for a fun night out :tongue: I love the wapity, and the pochettes . . . what do y'all think? any particular favorites? anything i really couldn't live without? :groucho: I would really appreciate some input!

Hugs hugs hugs!
-Kelsey

Firstly, congrats on quitting smoking! I vote for the Pochette, Wapity is discontinued unless you don't mind secondhand.

:biggrin: :biggrin: Thank you for your kind words! I'm totally okay with secondhand- in fact, i almost prefer it, since i love the look of a louis with a nice "tan", hahaha. I appreciate the input!

How about a mini pochette? They have super cute ones with stamps and such.

I do love my Wapity though! I use it mainly as a camera case, but last night I took it to a club and it fit my iPhone 4, ID, CC, and some cash.

So I vote for a stamp mini pochette or black MC Wapity! :tup:

Love the wapity! I use my black MC one all the time~ it fits quite a lot. And it has a little slot for cards/IDs.

Congrats on quitting smoking! And good luck deciding!

congrats!
I vote for the mini pochette as well! It hold a fair amount of goods and is reasonably price for a college student, I should know because I'm one too, and I have a mini pochette :biggrin:

I love my monogram wapity....it has a red lining that makes me smile!

I love the vernis cles also; it can hold a bit of cash, those reward cards, etc and it is a really nice pop of color. Can be used as a bag charm also.