Favorite LV Accessories Hiding In Your Bbag?

heeey perfect post!! ive never been into balenciaga accessories usually go for lv in bright colors:cutesy:...these are my current everyday companions

Totally lovin' the LV pink and white with the Bbag RED!! You ladies ROCK!!:yahoo: How about the rest of you post pics, too. I am having a blast reading all of the responses to this thread.:girlsigh:

ACK!!!!!!! OK~ I'm doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I will get it! I have been wanting this for so long!!! I will get it before Feb. 1st!!!~ b/c of the price increase. My b-day is the 9th so it will be my bday gift.

Zac - if you need a gentle push, elux is having FREE SHIPPING until the 29th...no tax, no shipping :smile:

Like Boo says - Just Do It!!!

I have a LV mono mini pochette to hold all my lipglosses....I have been using a Bal coinpurse for my camera but I am really wanting a wapity instead....my BF got me one for xmas...but then returned it and got me a Michael Kors bag instead (I know wtf?!?! lol)...oh and one of my keychains is LV...the panda...lol...he gets to go on the outside of my LV bags...but on my BAL bags he goes inside! haha.

Hmmm, lets see. I have a MC Cozy wallet I carry. A Framboise Koala wallet and cles. And I have a MC mini CC case/address book/business card case (cant remember the name of it) on its way to me. And of course my MC Wapity thats has my camera in it.

And occasionally I carry one of my LV Panda wallets.

thats makes me a traitor doesnt it?

:crybaby:

zacorey, I also debated on buying the medium size vs the large one and decided on the smaller of the two pouches. It is perfect for holding cash and loose change in the main compartment but the best part is that the outisde pocket is the absolute perfect size for holding just my driver's license and ATM card. It's my quick-go-to wallet for everyday use and I use my zippy wallet for all my CCs and receipts, etc. I really :heart: mine!

I have been wanting to get this for a while as well in black. I want the medium size.

Are the prices really going up on Feb. 1st? Maybe I should just get one now....:shrugs: