Favorite Liquid Lipsticks

I agree with other posters who like LipSence. I use it as well and have several colors. It stays all day (even overnight if you don't take it off); the gloss keeps your lips moist; and you can create customs colors because of the way the color layers on. Thanks for letting me share.

I like the Too Faced Melted Mattes, but for a drugstore option I really like the Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuits. Tati did a YouTube review on them, and they really do wear nicely.

I like the Too Faced Melted Mattes, but for a drugstore option I really like the Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuits. Tati did a YouTube review on them, and they really do wear nicely.
I like the wet n wild liquid cat suit too. I have the color Give Me Mocha. Unfortunately, none of the other colors seem right for me.

My favorite formula in general when it comes to LLs are Huda Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Gerard Cosmetics and Girlactik and the OG Lime Crime. Kylie’s and Jeffree Stars also I LOVE but it’s usually a hit or miss.

Hate? Ofra or anything with moussy consistency and Kat Von D. Too drying for my liking.