Favorite Liquid Lipsticks

I hear good things about Jeffree Star liquid lippies but after his racist, misogynistic and bullying behavior, I refuse to support him.
Same! I was about to buy one of his highlighters but then got caught up reading about him and quickly exited out of my screen.

My favourite liquid lipsticks are the Stila and the Smashbox ones - by far the most comfortable to wear also the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains are hands down the best for the price point, quality and longevity. I own a few an they're the ones I reach for the most.

Same! I was about to buy one of his highlighters but then got caught up reading about him and quickly exited out of my screen.

My favourite liquid lipsticks are the Stila and the Smashbox ones - by far the most comfortable to wear also the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains are hands down the best for the price point, quality and longevity. I own a few an they're the ones I reach for the most.
The Sephora ones are great and they added so many new colors. Give Beauty Bakery a try too....they're unbelievable.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Lipsense. I bought a few recently and I'm hooked. It lasts all day and I mean all day. Its worn with a hydrating gloss and they have beautiful colors.

Reactions: Pmrbfay