Favorite Liquid Lipsticks

Agree with the colour range, both those brands have a great range of shades. I haven't tried Stila or The Balm (never heard of it before).

The balm is totally underrated. They have the infamous highlighter, Mary-Lou. Every beauty blogger rave it. Have you tried Bourjois Rouge Velvet? It is so good.

I recently discovered a new liquid lipstick obsession, but its not matte. Its Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips. Its not drying (have tried "frick n frack" and "echo park"), long lasting enough for satin formula.

Formula wise? Stila stay all day or The Balm Meet Matte.
Color range wise? Anastasia Beverly Hills and Kat Von D.
I agree about the balm Just got one recently and the formula is so non drying and long lasting on the lips. Do you find that the product overflows in the cap though? I am not sure if I got a faulty one.

Has anyone tried the ABH lip primer for liquid lipsticks? Lots of brands seem to be coming out with these. I've stuck to the UD one for about a year but would love to hear any input on alternatives!

Chantecaille- comfort and long lasting- wish there was more color selection. It's my favorite!
Cle de Peau- comfort and some transfer
Stila not quite as comfortable as the 2 above, it is long lasting. Love the new set with the shimmer in it- hope it becomes permanent!!!!
Bare Esscentuals- not as comfortable and not quite as long lasting as the first 2 I mentioned. Great color selection- especially nudes!
I will try Giorgio Armani next and see what I think of that!

i own a beeper from colourpop and it's sooo drying on me and hard wearing ,i also tried the balm meet mattes and they're better than colourpops but they're little drying too.i wanna try kat von d ,kylie or bourjois's next,which one do you recommend ? :smile:

i own a beeper from colourpop and it's sooo drying on me and hard wearing ,i also tried the balm meet mattes and they're better than colourpops but they're little drying too.i wanna try kat von d ,kylie or bourjois's next,which one do you recommend ? :smile:
My favourites are Tarte, KVD, ABH and recently I'm loving Huda Beauty LLs!

I regret getting Kylie so drying on me but other people seem to love it. Bourjois is very comfortable but not many nudes in the range.

I have yet to find one I 100% love, but I keep hearing about the Jeffree Star ones so I will have to try those.

The one I use the most right now is MAC's Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Fashion Legacy. It feels like nothing on my lips, I wore it all night on New Years and it worked well. I even ate a sandwich and it only ended up fading, not flaking.

I have tried a couple of Lime Crime ones and they always flake like crazy after a couple hours for me no matter what I try.

Beauty Bakery is my new favorite. I really love the Smashbox ones too, so much so that I've stopped wearing Stila and Kat Von D

I hear good things about Jeffree Star liquid lippies but after his racist, misogynistic and bullying behavior, I refuse to support him.

Reactions: Fran0421