Favorite Kitchen store?

1. Curious to see what is your favorite Kitchen store? I :heart: Williams-Sonoma, although I also have to say Sur La Table comes in 2nd.

2. I like Williams-Sonoma, but when I lived in New Jersey, I found Chef Central to be better. Chef Central has better inventory and more diverse products.

3. In the States:

I like Williams-Sonoma the best. The Pampered Chef is a close second. I love their stoneware! The stone pizza rock that I have is the best!

In Germany:

WMF. Every one of my kitchen utensils come from WMF, as does all of my cutlery and a good junk of my pots and pans :smile:

4. Chef Central - interesting, I will have to check out their website as I am sure they probably have one. Thanks, I wonder if they have multiple locations - I love shopping for my kitchen.

5. I love both Williams & Sonoma and Sur La Table, but I also love getting kitchen gadgets from QVC and Wolfgang Puck items from HSN.

6. crate and barrel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice