Favorite HH tote for work???

What about buying an friend of al bag for now.. I love it for carrying files.. then buying this <see pics> in the spring. It sounds like the bag you've been looking for sally.

attachment.php

HHaccessories.jpg

::dying inside:: Can it please be next spring already?! I seriously canNOT wait for those lovelies... and now that I'm down to only one groupon... it HAS to be saved for something taupe and hobo-ish... and w. a Clara buckle...

Lulu - you totally rock. I didn't even think of that spring bag. I forgot what it's called. I wonder if that tote strap gets softer - in the pic it looks like it's stuck in her armpit. Love all the outside pockets so this is a definite possibility.

Think I'll hold off on the friends of al for now though. I have my KP corc to see me through.

How is your trip going???

My trip is going well. I was bored and looking at spring stuff and saw that bag <I also forget the name> and thought now that is a great work tote. I think the handle will give over time. Maybe we can ask gingey what she thought of this bag as a work tote since she saw it in person.

Out of all the plain (cheap) HH totes I have. I actually love the friends of al as like a work horse.. It works well as a carry-on and I don't really care if it gets dirty. It has an exterior pocket which is key in a tote IMHO.

I'm sure Gingey can share her thoughts with us!

I like the looks of that tote but I've just got way too many bags hung all over the place. I seem to have quite a few nice canvas book totes I've gotten from conferences etc. I even have a Boss Lady bag that I've carried when I have tons and tons of files to schlep. I work at private men's clinic once/month and have to bring ALL the handouts and teaching material each time.

http://www.vitacost.com/Blue-Q-Boss-Lady-Shopper?csrc=GPF-092657006924

i just have to vote for the tamasin. i was one of the original rivet complainants...but even so, i really love the 2 i have. they hold so much, and are very sturdy otherwise. the bags arent too heavy empty and one can where them crossbody, which is key for me b/c I walk several miles to and from work each day. Wearing my other bags, fully loaded, on one hand or the other just doesnt work for me for those kind of distances. I dont see a lot of love for that style here, though.