Favorite Hermes Accessory

Pradameinhofgang said:
vintage Medeor bracelet in camel and 24k gold; also my collier de chien belt which i can just fit into 8 months after giving birth! the necklace and bracelet i have too are great with jeans or to add a bit of zazz to a black dress (sorry can't remember what they are called - gift from husband).
Jumbo

vintage Medeor bracelet in camel and 24k gold; also my collier de chien belt which i can just fit into 8 months after giving birth! the necklace and bracelet i have too are great with jeans or to add a bit of zazz to a black dress (sorry can't remember what they are called - gift from husband).

They're called Jumbo!

I covet the wide collier de chien cuff (gold/blk) and the wide H enamel cuff (silver/blk) bracelets.

If I'm not mistaken, hermesgroupie has the most fabulous collection of colliers de chien :heart:

This is a toughie, it's a toss up between my enamel bracelt and the bag charms which add a bit of whimsy to an otherwise formal look on some of my bags. And HG--would love to see your collier de chien cuffs. I'm a big fan of them!