Favorite Handbag Ad ft. Celebrities!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This was inspired by the "Lindsay Lohan in LV ads" thread.

What's everyones favorite designer/handbag ad ft. (or not) a celebrity?

likeafeather77 showed me this link [http://jozworld.club.fr/louis-vuitton.html]. Scarlett Johansson just looks so gorgeous in the LV ads! Also a fan of Christina Ricci [heartheart].

[​IMG]

2. Great link! ScarJo looks lovely as always. I love her classic Blonde Bombshell looks.

3. I like the LV ads Uma did :biggrin: The one with Gisele and the Onatah is cool too, but I like the bag more than the model :lol:

4. ^ I like the one with Gisele too!

5. my fave LV ads are the christina ricci (just cuz i love her.....i'd love her ina sack) and the fairy tale ones (the snow white and the seven dwarves ad and the alice in wonderland ad)

6. i really loved the ones nicole kidman did for chanel a couple years ago. so classy! but i think they were more for the #5 fragrance than the accessories lines...

7. I liked the Uma Thurman ads.