What's your favorite non Birkin or Kelly H Bag?

I love the Garden Party, the Evelyne, the Simone, the Roulis, the Trim, the Massai, the Christine, the Passe-Guide, the Cordeliere, the Drag, and the Convoyeur :heart:
My most-used non B/K bag is the Evelyne TPM.
Clearly I will never run out of bags to buy :P

QuelleFromage,
Do you own Simone? Is it a practical bag? How much stuff can you fit in there?
TIA

I adore my mini Bolide and mini Lindy. They're perfect bags for quick errands (which is the only reason I leave the house now other than to go to work) because I can fit my necessities, wear them crossbody, and they zip up securely!

Reactions: Lejic
Hermès wool cabalicol for carry all tote on days I don’t want to make a fashion statement and just need a beautiful bag for its carrying capacity, similarly how I use my Goyard St Louis but I like how the cabalicol doesn’t scream any brand name (even some Hermès lovers don’t know about it)

And the perfect daily bag for me is the lindy in 30 or 34. It’s so chic, edgy, and versatile since it’s design elements are very Hermès while it complements a modern, practical, and edgy woman’s taste. Like, carrying it on the shoulder makes it look casual and laid back but carrying it by hand with the two handles gives a completely different edgy and modern look.

Reactions: Lejic
I have heard Jamie Quan saying, that white bags are her most carefree Hermes bags, because she sends them to Hermes spa and they come back as new like no other color (and she should know...). I believe she even uses Cif on them...

Non B/K bags that I love and use a ton: the Verrou and the Plume. I also love the Constance, but I consider that, like the Evelyn, an obvious one. And Hermes clutches.
It is true that white is actually the easiest to touch up- this is according to a leather atelier at Rodeo years ago. I was worried when I bought my white togo K 32. But apparently because the color does not need to be matched, it is simple to repair and they love working on white bags.