Favorite H bag beside the obvious

doni

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
this didn‘t take my response apparently.
I‘m offered a white Victoria. I love white, and am enarmoured by the white lock, but I‘ve never had a white bag before? Is this a suicide mission? I baby my bags but I suffer for every stain and abrasion.
I‘ve also seen a pristine Paris Bombay on the 2nd market. Like new, inside and out, but it‘s Epson
I have heard Jamie Quan saying, that white bags are her most carefree Hermes bags, because she sends them to Hermes spa and they come back as new like no other color (and she should know...). I believe she even uses Cif on them...

Non B/K bags that I love and use a ton: the Verrou and the Plume. I also love the Constance, but I consider that, like the Evelyn, an obvious one. And Hermes clutches.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Jan 15, 2011
I love the Garden Party, the Evelyne, the Simone, the Roulis, the Trim, the Massai, the Christine, the Passe-Guide, the Cordeliere, the Drag, and the Convoyeur :heart:
My most-used non B/K bag is the Evelyne TPM.
Clearly I will never run out of bags to buy :P

• Love
Reactions: RT1

terinicola

Oct 31, 2019
USA
I think my fave H bag besides my Kelly... my mini Lindy.
I swear she packs a punch. I can fit soooo much in that mini bag.
Plus its a classic hermes color, Gold with GHW

Feb 22, 2020
London
It feels weird posting this because I'm a real Leather and big bag girl But a friend of mine sold me a small Toto fabric bag at a great price in early march and I brought it planning to use it as a mini bag to take to the beach and carry water, lotions etc in this summer-THEN lockdown happened and I returned to my job in central london at the end of May.
I've used this weeny tote EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! its just perfect for these covid times when I'm constantly squirting sanitiser on my hands and dont want to ruin my leather bags.
Its very secure because the zip pocket inside is large enough to keep my cards in, and its easy to get into to fish out my masks and gloves and sanitiser when I go on the subway or in shops.
It also fits my Kindle, a small bottle of water and folding umbrella AND its the lightest bag I own..a real workhorse!
SO-I suppose I could say that this is probably my favourite H bag at the moment because I use it day in day out fearlessly!
In fact when I eventually get a Birkin I think I'll keep my toto inside it as a bag organiser and to protect the lining!

NewBe

Jan 4, 2015
I love the Garden Party, the Evelyne, the Simone, the Roulis, the Trim, the Massai, the Christine, the Passe-Guide, the Cordeliere, the Drag, and the Convoyeur :heart:
My most-used non B/K bag is the Evelyne TPM.
Clearly I will never run out of bags to buy :P
QuelleFromage,
Do you own Simone? Is it a practical bag? How much stuff can you fit in there?
TIA

May 30, 2020
Right now, it’s the Evelyne. Due to pandemic we’re generally dressed more casually. Evelyne is perfect for running errands, grocery stores, etc.

H Ever After

May 29, 2017
I adore my mini Bolide and mini Lindy. They're perfect bags for quick errands (which is the only reason I leave the house now other than to go to work) because I can fit my necessities, wear them crossbody, and they zip up securely!

Reactions: Lejic

hermesgeek

May 3, 2020
Hermès wool cabalicol for carry all tote on days I don’t want to make a fashion statement and just need a beautiful bag for its carrying capacity, similarly how I use my Goyard St Louis but I like how the cabalicol doesn’t scream any brand name (even some Hermès lovers don’t know about it)

And the perfect daily bag for me is the lindy in 30 or 34. It’s so chic, edgy, and versatile since it’s design elements are very Hermès while it complements a modern, practical, and edgy woman’s taste. Like, carrying it on the shoulder makes it look casual and laid back but carrying it by hand with the two handles gives a completely different edgy and modern look.

Reactions: Lejic