Favorite Foundation Brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I've been fighting the need to use foundation for years, but have recently caved in.
I always thought that foundation had to be thick and pancakey and would automatically make me break out.
Then after a massage one day, the Elizabeth Arden makeup artist introduced me to a lightweight mousse foundation (they offered a free comp.makeup application). I liked it and bought it, but i find that the scent bothers me a bit (don't like anything too perfumey).
For X-mas my friend gave me Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and I like that one too.. but I feel unsure because of my lack of experience.....
I was just wondering, what foundation do you use?

I JUST bought Lancome's "MAGIQUE MATTE" and I love it! I apply it with the "PETIT PRECISION CHEEK BRUSH #21". It was a pricey combo but I only use a very tiny dab of it and it covers nicely so it will last a while. It doesn't look cakey and it covers nicely (I double checked with my harshest critic...my mother...I may be 34 but she still criticizes me like I'm 10...and she went to get it for herself!)

i like the laura mercier tinted moisturizer too which i use pretty much everyday. i also have a clinique foundation which i like, but id like something not quite as sheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.