Favorite fashion magazine?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which style magazines do you like best? So many of them are filled with advertisements and models with such high fashion - I can't relate. :smile:

2. #2 Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
    InStyle and Style Watch:People are my two favorites. InStyle have a section for splurge vs steal information. Sometimes i just look to get myself inspired and look for similar clothes that I can afford.

3. InStyle.

4. Instyle, Glamour and Lucky

5. Vogue, Lucky

6. Instyle, Lucky - accessible fashion
    Vogue - high fashion

7. Vogue without a doubt. Vogue is however experiencing a lose in newstand sales as well as advertisements. But I love Vogue.

8. I just order elle... I thought it would be a great magazine... but doesnt have ANYTHING but ads. I really like lucky tho :drinkup:

9. Teen Vogue (I'll graduate to Vogue soon enough!), People Style Watch, CosmoGirl, and Seventeen.

10. Nylon! Although it's not entirely devoted to fashion, it has a few articles on it every issue.

11. In Style and Elle.

12. V, W, Vogue, Elle, and Bazaar. Teen Vogue? No comment.

13. Marie Claire and Harper's Bazaar :heart: I'm also hooked on British Grazia for some reason... :sweatdrop: Probably because I can read them for free at the library nearby.

14. Elle UK, Vogue UK (these 2 are my absolute faves) and Elle US, Vogue Australia & Harpers Bazaar Australia...

15. Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, In Style, Lucky and Marie Claire