Favorite eyeshadow color and lipgloss

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone. I'm curious what your no 1 favorite eyeshadow color is and lipgloss. Mine used to be Mac naked lunch and Bobbi brown pink glitter ( discontinued).

2. MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow... and I don't think I can pick a specific favorite lipgloss color, but Buxom glosses are my fave formula!

3. Mine is MAC Satin Taupe, I don't have a fav lippie. I have ton and switch around a lot, generally I go for a warm pink color.

4. Does. Not. Compute. :P

5. Mine are Chanel eyeshadow in Trace and NARS lip gloss in Dolce Vita. I recommend this combination very much if you have dark hair and I think it would work well with any skin color.

6. I guess my fave eyeshadow would have to be MAC Shroom purely because I wear it pretty much all the time. It doesn't matter what colour eyeshadow I'm going for(I wear browns, greens and purples) Shroom always seems to end up on top! Literally!

As for lippy, Smashbox Legendary is one of my faves for sure. OPI It's All Greek To Me was another, until it was discontinued that is.

7. Eyeshadow: MAC Crystal Avalanche
    Lipgloss: MAC On the Scene Cremesheen Glass

8. I'm going to have to check out those colors! Chanel trace sounds gorgy.

9. Trace is gorgeous. It's a chocolate/teddy bear brown with a lot of plum, gold, and gray. It's kind of like the Particulaire nail polish but in eyeshadow form.

10. mac naked lunch eyeshadow and dior addict gloss in sari pink

11. MAC Haux & NARS Striptease

12. I put on naked lunch today but I was having a blah skin day so it didn't look that great

13. Chanel Illusoire cream shadow (mysterious sparkly purple)
    Chanel Glossimer in Nakkar or NARS Greek Holiday

14. nars chihuahua lip gloss and satin taupe eyeshadow by mac

15. Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy- eyeshadow
    Lipgloss- Dior in Bikini