favorite exercise bra?

1. I am shopping for new exercise bras that really work well during running and high impact activity. Anybody have a fav? Thanks!

2. I have a black one by Champion that I got at Target for $20. It's super comfortable and the material absorbs sweat so I don't feel icky while working out :P It works great for all gym stuff - running, Spinning, weights, etc.

3. Don't laugh, but my favorites are the cheap Target ones that are like $6. I used to teach aerobics (8 yrs ago) and that's all I wore!

4. champion is great. i have the ones that have snaps in the back and really high compression because i'm busty. i used to have to wear like 3 of the cheap ones but now i can wear one. :smile: they eliminate 90% of the bounciness whilst running 12min mile pace. fab. :smile:

5. You know, I guess it depends how much support you need. I didn't need much support, so the cheap ones worked well for me.

6. I love the under armour reversible ones! They're really supportive (not that I acutally need it) and they come in cute colors. $45 each though...

7. I do need support...thats the problem I keep running into! I ordered 4 different styles last night from a company called title nine. Hopefully I will find something comfy and that hold me up and in, with minimal movement! :smile: thanks for your ideas as always.

8. Berlei Shock Absorber,all the way.I have 4!!!

They're pretty expensive (around 40 euros each) but they stop all movement,which is what I need when I run. And which is not easy when you're as...endowed as I am.

9. Title9 has a really good array of bras from total compression to very lightweight. I like the Moving Comfort "daylite" bra because the Small fits so well -- I am --hardly there --but is comfortable and stays put. I also like the Sugoi "narrow tank" because the built in shelf bra has a wide band that stays put but is comfortable.

10. champion jog bras from running/sports stores are great. there's a variety with different levels of support. love 'em!

11. I also like the Champion running bras. I buy them a bit small, for extra snug support, because I have a bit more "cargo" than the average runner. (I hate bouncing too much!)

I've tried a lot of other brands, but I end up with the Champion bras over and over again--they are the only ones that give enough support. What works for you will depend on how much support YOU need!

12. i have an amazing one by champion, runs about 38, it's got some amazing mesh inlay and underwire, i highly reccomend it to anyone that's larger chested.

13. wish i had stumbled upon this thread sooner as i was just shopping for some sports bras this past weekend.. i ended up grabbing some from old navy since i don't need much support (i'm an A cup) they seem to work well for me and they're only $10/each.

14. Under Armour rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. :shame: shame on me, cuz i don't really exersice. I think i should start.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice