Favorite "everyday" color?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I absolutely love my Le Pliages...I started with a navy medium about 4 1/2 years ago (gone, now). I now own two: a coral medium and a black large.

My black is starting to show quite a bit of wear and I'm hoping to replace it by the end of the year. I am not opposed to getting another black, but I'm open to trying a new color. I'm thinking bilberry or slate?

My wardrobe is primarily black (especially for work). My casual outfits do incorporate color, but not much. A lot of neutrals and subdued colors.

What's your favorite "everyday" color for a Le Pliage? Any issues with it clashing with certain colors/outfits?

2. My two colorful le plages are orange and red garance! Love them both, they are happy pops of color!

3. How about gunmetal for fall/winter and beige for summer. Safe straightforward neutrals that go with everything but aren't black.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462931711.473589.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462931735.941136.jpg

4. This is my everyday color these days
    images.neimanmarcus.com/ca/5/product_assets/V/2/K/R/V/NMV2KRV_mu.jpg

5. I like Bilberry, LOVE Amethyst and Chocolate. Too bad neither seems to be in production at the moment. Both are timeless and very much at home anywhere, any time.

6. I was thinking of these too exact colour combo for a personalised one ie gunmetal body with beige stripe. What's your opinion? Is that too boring?

7. This is a great idea! I didn't even consider getting one spring/summer option and one fall/winter option.

8. Like you OP my wardrobe is subdued colors and alot of black. My personal favs are Navy Black and Bilberry. I started with the Bilberry and have been using black since last year. I will be switching to a Navy soon. (:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice