Favorite "everyday" color?

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
I absolutely love my Le Pliages...I started with a navy medium about 4 1/2 years ago (gone, now). I now own two: a coral medium and a black large.

My black is starting to show quite a bit of wear and I'm hoping to replace it by the end of the year. I am not opposed to getting another black, but I'm open to trying a new color. I'm thinking bilberry or slate?

My wardrobe is primarily black (especially for work). My casual outfits do incorporate color, but not much. A lot of neutrals and subdued colors.

What's your favorite "everyday" color for a Le Pliage? Any issues with it clashing with certain colors/outfits?

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
How about gunmetal for fall/winter and beige for summer. Safe straightforward neutrals that go with everything but aren't black.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462931711.473589.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462931735.941136.jpg

SeriesLC

May 8, 2016
This is my everyday color these days
images.neimanmarcus.com/ca/5/product_assets/V/2/K/R/V/NMV2KRV_mu.jpg

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
I like Bilberry, LOVE Amethyst and Chocolate. Too bad neither seems to be in production at the moment. Both are timeless and very much at home anywhere, any time.

Iridescent

Purse blog addict
Apr 9, 2015
T.O
Like you OP my wardrobe is subdued colors and alot of black. My personal favs are Navy Black and Bilberry. I started with the Bilberry and have been using black since last year. I will be switching to a Navy soon. (: