Favorite crossbody bags?

pandas_kat

Dec 9, 2019
What are your favorite crossbody bags? I've just recently started my luxury bag collection, and I'm currently looking for more options to consider for crossbody bags. I already have the Gucci Soho Disco and Gucci Marmont camera bag (both in black). I prefer bags that are on the smaller side, that are also comfortable and practical (can carry the essentials). Any recommendations?

Gucci Soho Disco is one of my favourites too

If you like the look of your Gucci's, you could have a look out for a Chanel Tassel bag. I have an inherited one but they are still around on the pre-loved market.

I also love my Hermes Evelyne in Clemence leather, they do a TPM - of course that's very different looking, almost utility.

My favourite small crossbody is the PS1 mini. It looks smaller than my other small crossbodies with its soft compressable accordion body but is the only one that fits a large hard sunglasses case AND small water bottle AND bulky phone and wallet. It's very comfortable with fully adjustable wide-ish leather straps and the most organised with 3 easy access compartments and a zipped back pocket. What the leather lacks in luxuriousness it makes up for in hardiness and lightness. I remember being so impressed that I immediately bought a second one. Good thing too because my mum took my black one and it's become her most used bag.

Reactions: coolmelondew
Pure crossbody:
Behno's Ina bag
Bottega Veneta's Nodini

Bags that can be hand carried, but come with a crossbody strap:
The Row's Double Circle bag - a few different sizes available.
Balenciaga's City - regular, small, or mini depending on what size you prefer.
Balenciaga's B. quilted leather drawstring bag

Gucci Soho Disco is one of my favourites too

If you like the look of your Gucci's, you could have a look out for a Chanel Tassel bag. I have an inherited one but they are still around on the pre-loved market.

I also love my Hermes Evelyne in Clemence leather, they do a TPM - of course that's very different looking, almost utility.

Thanks, I do like the look of the Chanel tassel bags.

And thanks to everyone for all the suggestions! Right now, my list of possible considerations includes the LV Croisette bag. Will have to do some thinking about it.

Mulberry Antony. I have several great crossbodies like Decadent Kylie and DKNY Sofia, but my oldie but goodie regular Antony is just the best. I can fit a ton of stuff in it, it's sleek and the strap is super comfortable. I like the soft leather as well.

I also think the Soho Disco is one of the best crossbody bags there is. I am a bit bored of mine, and forever considering a vintage Chanel camera bag as an alternative. Otherwise I make do with Celine’s Trio (and a battered vintage Loewe).
Sticking to Gucci, their new crossbody version of the Jackie is quite cute. I also like the new Hermes Trim in the small size. Another price point though.

I also think the Soho Disco is one of the best crossbody bags there is. I am a bit bored of mine, and forever considering a vintage Chanel camera bag as an alternative. Otherwise I make do with Celine’s Trio (and a battered vintage Loewe).
Sticking to Gucci, their new crossbody version of the Jackie is quite cute. I also like the new Hermes Trim in the small size. Another price point though.

I love the Soho Disco too, I was using this exclusively before COVID times. I have it in black and I kind of want to get it in the rose beige color too, but I'd rather spend the money to get a different luxury bag.
When COVID started, I actually stopped using my luxury bags and switched to using a simpler bag that I was previously using all the time (essentially my daily workhorse bag), it's an older version of Kate Spade medium polly crossbody, it's an easy, practical, comfortable, and carefree bag.

Reactions: JenJBS