Favorite Chanel YouTubers?

I can't stand her channel anymore either. I can't find anyone who is worth watching these days. The good ones who were informative with reviews all left YouTube and what we are left with is these people all copying everyone else's videos, ex "the death of luxury YouTube" and "quiet luxury" or massive hauls with zero substance that is helpful to making a decision to purchase a bag. If I see another YouTube is dead video or quiet luxury one pop up in my feed I will scream. :yucky:

I can't stand her channel anymore either. I can't find anyone who is worth watching these days. The good ones who were informative with reviews all left YouTube and what we are left with is these people all copying everyone else's videos, ex "the death of luxury YouTube" and "quiet luxury" or massive hauls with zero substance that is helpful to making a decision to purchase a bag. If I see another YouTube is dead video or quiet luxury one pop up in my feed I will scream. :yucky:
Ikr. Like I will scream if I see another Senreve or Polene unboxing by these YTs and then see them exclusively use Chanel/ Hermes.

I think that was exactly what she mentioned in the video, that the robbers might not even realized it’s a Chanel bag when they robbed her. I think she included of photo of her with the bag (looks like a Chanel metallic mini patent bag) and I wonder the bag was probably flashy enough to be carried in a dodgy area, making her an easy target
Weird thing for me is why carry an expensive bag and take public transport? And yes, I know London. I've been there and it feels unsafe like some parts of NYC. Personally, if I were to carry an expensive item, I'd be driving a car at the very least. If I'm in an area that I don't feel safe in, I'm usually wearing an oversized jacket and keeping my bag under the jacket or I'd wear a bag from zara instead.

I enjoy watching Dacob and Romina's videos because they speak openly and honestly about topics in the luxury community and they’ve talked about how toxic it can be. I wonder if the bullying is one of the many reasons some of these luxury YouTubers are quitting.
I fidn them gossipy haha. I just watched Dacobs video about Anna Bey and Romina. I dunno when he started being Romina's spokesperson. He said Anna Bey didn't credit Romina in one of her videos (the one about Chanel's price increase) . OK that is wrong. But making 2 videos about it is just too much drama for not being tagged. He even mentioned stuff like Anna Bey being insecure of Romina. They have very different audiences IMO.

I have enjoyed Amber Ashleigh for years. She’s lately really into Chanel bags, SLGS, sunglasses and the Chanel jewelry lately. She recently got a Saks partnership so I’m happy for her. What do you guys think of her?

Reactions: Weknow
I fidn them gossipy haha. I just watched Dacobs video about Anna Bey and Romina. I dunno when he started being Romina's spokesperson. He said Anna Bey didn't credit Romina in one of her videos (the one about Chanel's price increase) . OK that is wrong. But making 2 videos about it is just too much drama for not being tagged. He even mentioned stuff like Anna Bey being insecure of Romina. They have very different audiences IMO.
I agree. I think they are too petty. I've tried watching their videos and can never get through to the end. I find them annoying.

I can’t stand her channel anymore. Her latest video is just putting a slideshow of 20 bags that no one is talking about. Like she reviews each bag and then asks the audience “what do you guys think? Let me know what you think?”

Most content creators like Handbagholic at least to real stores to preview the bags on camera. Like CWC is just displaying essential stock pictures from Saks/ Farfetch or runway shows. The worst is some of pictures are clearly from Instagram accounts and she doesn’t even credit them for the content.
Yeah seems like at this point shes just wants to grow her channel and get views.

Everything she posts is pushing a product or coupon code now, which is a bit much.

I also find her finance videos super subjective because her lifestyle is clearly extremely cushy if you own multiple units in NYC.

Ofcourse its easy to save/invest when thats your reality, lol.

The amount of drama that Dacob is somehow always in the middle of is really unbelievable.

It’s like watching someone play acting at what they think a super rich or super important person would do. I can’t watch his whole lives, they’re long af and mostly involve him interacting with people in the chat and breaking up what he is saying, but I caught a piece of the most recent one where he talked about going into a store with his “entourage” to tell them specifically what happened at the other store.

His unboxings are almost always very low value items like lotion and perfume samples. I could respect it if he was purchasing only what he could afford, but to present yourself as some kind of authority on Chanel and a major, VIP collector and then unbox body wash and a bag you’re just going to complain about is weird.

I saw also that he has called the latest price increase “embarrassing” along with unboxing a tiny Hermes item so now I expect he will try to become a Hermes person after shamelessly trashing the brand for years.
Facts

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I’ve been watching less and less YouTube for Chanel content nowadays. 1 for lack of new content and 2 I find myself watching TikTok where the content is direct and to the point.
Anyone else watching YouTube less these days
100% i have started watching less Youtube, mainly because there is no content anymore,
tired of watching a sponsored portion for 5 mins in 8 mins unboxing video
also, sick of all the Chanel, LV bashing since every youtuber is on "Hermes Journey"

Hello catwalk city is now laughing at people who use Neverfull in airport. Is she expecting people to use Hermes? Owning one Birkin does not give you an elite status while putting down LV . It makes you an elitist
I watched that video and I feel like this is a mischaracterization. She was critical of Nevrfulls as airport bags - her reasons being they do not have a secure closure and are ubiquitous enough to the point where you can mix up your bag with someone else’s. Which I feel are fair points though I may not agree. I didn’t feel like she was making fun of or laughing at people who use the Neverfull at the airport at all.