Favorite Chanel YouTubers?

I usually watch heyyyjune but I love watching upcoming YouTubers who post their first Chanel unboxings (especially vintage bags).

Agreed that LVlovercc’s collection is so huge, to the point I question her sanity for buying so many bags?! It’s great she can afford it all, but as I am embracing minimalism, I can’t relate to her channel at all.
Not question her sanity lol! But ya I find myself wondering the same too, there was one youtuber who I used to watch last year that had an unboxing every few days! And she was married with a child who’s not yet in college... I stopped watching her channel so as to not encourage her.

I like chase amie for anything chanel related. she is very knowledgeable and actually help me decide which chanel bag I should buy for my first one. I like her input for ysl purses too. Another youtuber i like is isabellas style. She has a very informative video of why she cut her collection basically to just the essentials. One of the reasons I like chase amie and isabellas styles is that when they sell their bags, they aren't trying to rip off their subscribers as well. They give a fair price, which is definitely appreciated since their bags sell out very fast whenever they post it. There is a pink obsessed bag youtuber that stated the price of her preloved bag in a video and was selling it for a good amount over the price she bought it for. She was trying to fund another bag, however it didn't sit right with me that she was overcharging. It made me unsubscribe from her. If you are going to sell the bag for over what you paid, maybe take down your video stating how much you paid for it.

Amelia Rose's Closet and Carol Chan are two new favorites for me as well!
Still LOVE Dayle's Addiction as well.

Caitlin P. and Cassie, and Emma also remain super entertaining for me.

I'm lukewarm on Alyssa Lenore, though I'm not sure why. I think I knew too many mean girls like her (not saying she's mean, but she has a vibe that reminds me of the bullies I knew growing up) growing up and I have trauma, so watching her is triggering for me.

Chase Amie , Lv Lover CC , and Mel and Melbourne make me uncomfortable because I look at their bag collecting and I think to myself, "oh my god! hoarder, I am looking at someone with a mental health issue (either an addiction to shopping, to handbags, or to making youtube videos, I'm not sure which, maybe all three, but it's kind of alarming...no one needs this much stuff in their lives, please do some other content other than shopping, please, for your own sake and for mine! Tell me about the wear and tear on your bags something, how you style them, how you use them, when and for what functions, how they travel, etc... jeez.)" TBH, Isabelle's style is getting there for me, too. She sold a bunch of stuff in early 2020, but now it's all hauls and unboxings again, and it's like... okay, calm down.

I agree with a lot of what others have said about Colorful Noir. I can only take so much moralistic money-saving blather when I'm here on lux youtube to watch someone else talk about bags so I can live vicariously through them.

I used to love je sui lou but seems like she’s getting pressured into the unboxing culture.

She got her birkin and claimed she had to sell two chanel bags because she is broke, but later goes on to purchase a cartier bracelet? Lol

She seems to be in the business of trading bags which I have no problem with, but they give her the unboxing views. She also says she doesn’t want to do a haul and unbox loads of items… more like she wants to have different unboxing videos.

I’m wondering how some of these influencers struggle to keep up with the lifestyle. Read an article recently about a US based influencer that commitment identity fraud just to buy a birkin and rolex , lol

Basically these bags are for pictures and videos.

A lot of these youtubers/influencers admit to not using their bags very often, only on weekends or very little since their collections are so large. They don't provide a true review of wear and tear. This explains how they can keep a bag prestine (especially light coloured ones). For most people, white isn't practical despite the trend.

I really got into Luxury YouTubers with Chase Amie, but I have to admit I find her content quite repetitive these days. Having said that I still like to see her style some of her purchases because she and I have a similar style (which I know a lot of people bash for boring). I also like Isabelle Styles' videos and I think she is quite fun!

My latest discovery has been Cassie Thorpe and OHMYGOD! She's a riot! She and I do not share the same style sensibilities at all (like I said my style is quite boring) but I watch her videos just because it gives me inspiration to go a little bolder in terms of my style choices instead of always picking the same styles. She is also one of the few influencers who is super nice in Comments or IG DMs.

Also, CMK for her amazingly detailed reviews. Sophie Shohet is also a little bland for me these days

listening xsakisaki and lvlovercc grates on my nerves. they are the least eloquent speakers and never get to the point.
I remember when lvlovercc said that one of her viewers said that she needed to improve her English and many people in the comments were telling her she sounded fine.
I told her to not listen to them and work more on her speaking skills.

I guess this shows the level of education or age of many of her viewers since they’re probably not serious luxury handbag shoppers and just watch her videos for her large collection.

There is another pink-obsessed woman xsakisaki - her buying decisions are questionable, she seems to just buy anything Chanel (or LV) pink no matter what the item is, but for those who love all things Chanel pink she's OBSESSED with the color. I just watch and ... wonder :smile:
her whiny video about how she had to sell her bags to buy an hermes kelly made me unsubscribe from her. she has literally the same color, same shape bag in her collection and she sold them to buy an even more expensive bag. very childish...

wanted to add that it wasn't her selling her bags to fund another bag made me unsubscribe, it was her comparing herself to other youtubers (like tamara i assume) and feeling pity for herself for having to sell bags to fund a kelly that felt very childish and ungrateful. we are literally in a pandemic where people are losing their lives, losing their jobs, losing their homes and businesses and she is crying about having to sell bags that cost a few thousands to buy a bag that costs ten thousand plus.

listening xsakisaki and lvlovercc grates on my nerves. they are the least eloquent speakers and never get to the point. lvlovercc is borderline hoarder at this point, so is melinmelbourne. chase amie is always buying the same exact color of bag which makes a lot of pieces in her collection redundant. i also hate the constant buy and sell cycle of some youtubers like jerusha. tamara and lydia elise millen don't seem honest in most fronts which made me unsubscribe from them long ago.

when i'm looking for a bag whether it is chanel or louis vuitton i search for it in youtube and watch the videos on mute. at this point i feel like most youtubers are as complicit in this lack of stock/price increase craze as resellers.

however i like fashionably amy and mink4all and can tolerate them talking about bags occasionally.

I remember a few months back,xsakisaki mentioned that she needed to cut down on her shopping since she and her husband needed to buy a house.

But that went down the drain with the release of newer pink Chanel and LV collections.

I love cassie too. She is so funny.
I really got into Luxury YouTubers with Chase Amie, but I have to admit I find her content quite repetitive these days. Having said that I still like to see her style some of her purchases because she and I have a similar style (which I know a lot of people bash for boring). I also like Isabelle Styles' videos and I think she is quite fun!

My latest discovery has been Cassie Thorpe and OHMYGOD! She's a riot! She and I do not share the same style sensibilities at all (like I said my style is quite boring) but I watch her videos just because it gives me inspiration to go a little bolder in terms of my style choices instead of always picking the same styles. She is also one of the few influencers who is super nice in Comments or IG DMs.

Also, CMK for her amazingly detailed reviews. Sophie Shohet is also a little bland for me these days

My favorite right now is Sophie Shohet. I like her content. It’s not all about unboxing or shopping. Some videos she discussed on using klarna to finance a purchase etc. I like her content variety
I used to be a fan of Alyssa Lenore but not anymore. Lately all her videos are sponsored and she is promoting products. Her purchases such as the 2nd hand Cartier watch kind of go against what she is promoting doing right now... saving for an Italian destination wedding and home renovation Everything on her TikTok account is about her dog Wade. I guess she is trying to promote Wade so he can get some sponsorship?