Favorite Celebrity Photos

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are mine. Post yours!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Those are cool. I like b/w photos the best. I love all the pictures from the book "Four Inches". It is female celebs in nothing but high heels. It's a pretty sexy book. You can see some of the pictures here:

http://secretlifeofshoes.blogspot.com/2005/05/four-inches.html

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. My favorite photos of celebs are their candid photos. As much as I hate the fact that those photos were taking during star's private moments, I think they look so cute when they are not posing.

7. very very sexy!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. [/img][/URL] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the ones where she looks human. (Okay, that came out wrong. What I meant was yes, there are LOTS of photos of her looking posed and fashionable and that's great, but I love the ones with her looking down to earth.)

And the one with Victoria and Geri together, that just showed me all was right with the world . . . . . Ginger and Posh were my favorite Spice Girls. (After that was Baby.)

10. [​IMG]

11. I love Christina!

nice mug shot! haha.

12. Carmen is so hot!!!!:tup:

13. These probably

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]

15. Model Rachel Zimmerman

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice