Favorite casual bag challenge

jules44

Sep 10, 2008
What is your most favorite casual bag? I am talking about a bag you grab to run to the store on Sunday, or take to the park with your kids? I love my birkins most of the time, but I need that super easy, grab and go, looks fab bag. Now, I will make it difficult, I don't like logos or canvas. And I have 2 toddlers. Who is up for ten challenge?

If H, I would say that the Picotin is my favorite casual bag. It transitions from casual to super chic. I must have a Picotin that I can carry on the shoulder so MM is my size.

Have you considered the Jypsiere?

I find my Balenciaga Velo and my Prada nylon are also good go-to bags when I want something cross-body/hands-free, light, and no-fuss.

Love my Evelyn as a grab & go bag but lately I have been using my Caravan Tote more (got the bigger size) as i find the outside pockets very useful. I also like the fact that i can zip the main compartment to keep my belongings secured while I run after my almost 3 year old DS.

Can't go wrong with the Longchamp Le Pliage too :biggrin:

Garden party for me! Can put extra diapers and bottles, wet tissues, camera to capture special moments of my 2 precious ones..... :yahoo:
IMG_4495.jpg
garden+party.jpg

Last edited: