Favorite casual bag challenge

I've found this thread an interesting read. Thanks for starting it.

I have been thinking about a casual bag for myself - during my last Boutique visit (which went on for several hours!), I was shown a So Kelly (loved it, but not sure about etoupe), Lindy (super cute but heavy when empty), Massai Cut (in gorgeous Rouge H) as well as discussing Evelynes (don't really do crossbody style) and GPs (like it a lot but thinking it would be used like a Birkin and maybe should get a shoulder bag). There's too much to choose from, it's really difficult!

I guess I'm just like Kellybag - still searching!

OP - have you decided yet?

Choices, choices... I am being very goldilocks like with this search: not too big, not too small, not too stiff...I am now leaning towards SO Kelly or the Massai. I also love the gypsiere, just not sure if I want to carry cross body. Have to go back to my boutique and play around with these. I have to take another look at the Lindy, I love the pockets. There is this absolutely gorgeous and effortlessly chic woman who lives in my neighborhood, I always see her with black gypsies or etoupe SO Kelly when she is running around with her little girl. Something to think about.... Kellybag and FSHHermes, I hope you find your casual bag. Please let me know what you decide. This is the op btw.

Choices, choices... I am being very goldilocks like with this search: not too big, not too small, not too stiff...I am now leaning towards SO Kelly or the Massai. I also love the gypsiere, just not sure if I want to carry cross body. Have to go back to my boutique and play around with these. I have to take another look at the Lindy, I love the pockets. There is this absolutely gorgeous and effortlessly chic woman who lives in my neighborhood, I always see her with black gypsies or etoupe SO Kelly when she is running around with her little girl. Something to think about.... Kellybag and FSHHermes, I hope you find your casual bag. Please let me know what you decide. This is the op btw.

Finding the right bag takes time. As you say, better to go and play in the boutique to help you decide. A good SA will also steer you in the right direction too ;)

Hello jules44

Not to big, not too small, not too stiff = Massai (original)for me

Not to big, not too small, not too stiff and cross body = Evelyne

Wishing you all the best with you choice. :flowers:

Hello jules44

Not to big, not too small, not too stiff = Massai (original)for me

Not to big, not too small, not too stiff and cross body = Evelyne

Wishing you all the best with you choice. :flowers:

Agree with this one. Massai was my grail shoulder bag and I do love mine...but I ended up with 3 evelynes and I wear them all the time. I also love the Marwari PM, the Gao, and the Lindy.

Goyard St. Louis tote GM ....I could not imagine a better daily bag for myself....just use it ALL the time !! Light , roomy, shoulder or hand held , does not scuff or scratch easily ,I love it !!:biggrin:

Hmm..if we're going outside of H then I would have to admit that I use my LV Damier Neverful MM every single day. No kidding, every day...carry it with my H bags as a tote. :smile: