Home & Garden Favorite Candle Scent

VAGINA
4ut3s4.png

/don't judge me.

But seriously,

I have two favourite scents based on the time of year.
Near Christmas, I have a log fire candle that smells like literally, a log fire.
&
White Company's English garden :smile:

could you please tell me the name and brand of the log fire candle?

My favorite candles are French Lavender by Lux Fragrances. I also like some of the Yankee Candle scents.

Just want to add that as far as air fresheners go, for anyone who likes that "Clean Room" smell/feeling, you need this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Febreze-Set-Refresh-Crisp-Clean-Air-Freshener-Heavy-Duty-Kit-2-pc/31964261 It fills the whole room up and makes it smell so great and clean & fresh. Best air freshener product that I've used so far. Better than the sprays, and better than those Renuzit cone shaped push up ones that don't leave too much of a scent at all. This is especially great for people who have animals in a room, or a cage or a litter box. Totally blocks out the scent and makes the room smell great. I bought it in the scent Linen & Sky at Walmart for two dollars and some cents, and it worked great, so much that I went back and bought a second one for another room too. Lasts for a good few weeks too.