Favorite brands of sweats??

I like lululemon. It is actually yoga/pilates clothes, but they fit well and can double as sweats. Much better quality (and much more flattering!) than Juicy. I don't mind venturing out in them. You can't order them online, but they do phone orders. They have a website that shows the styles though. The reverse groove pants are really flattering.

I agree! lululemon is super flattering, i wear their pants all the time.

I like the Juicy lounge pants, but they fit very loosely, as do the VS ones, though I do wear them because they come in cute prints/colors, I find even the XS is a little big for my liking.

Juicy will always be my favorite, but Splendid also makes great workout gear/sweatsuits and So Low is also fabulous. In Canada they have a brand called TNA that I love. Lululemon is also great, but if I am lounging around I prefer loose-fitting clothes over form-fitting ones.

And VS makes good lounging gear for the price, although I think some of their designs are too cutesy and juvenile.

I havent really tried anything other than juicy, so I cant really say. I like juicy sweats though, but I might check out the other options you all have given, im just not too sure if they are carried in London.

Other than Juicy i like some of the VS Pink stuff, Grail hoodies, some Great Wall of China stuff..

V265617.jpg

^^ i just got these sweatpants (in black) from VS and they rock.. they are the new 'boyfriend' fit and don't have PINK (or anything else) on the butt, so huugge plus!http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...B-213463&page=1&cgname=OSSLPPINSLW&rfnbr=3071

i love juicy sweats but these are so cute Sammydoll! love them!

I like Puma, Adidas, and old navy depending on whether I plan to work out in them or lounge around the house. I love old navy for lounge wear because it fits me well, is cheap, and I don't have to worry about it around my dogs. Juicy wouldn't last 5 minutes around hair and slobber...

Well, I love Juicy, but since you are asking about non-Juicy, I like VS a lot too. I'll have to check out some of the new ones.

I have a pair of Twisted Heart and while they were cute in the store I started to find they kept wedging up my butt and then the heart fell off the back. They also fit really tight.

I've never heard of luluemon...have to check that out.

I live in sweats and yoga pants when I'm not working.

I like lululemon. It is actually yoga/pilates clothes, but they fit well and can double as sweats. Much better quality (and much more flattering!) than Juicy. I don't mind venturing out in them. You can't order them online, but they do phone orders. They have a website that shows the styles though. The reverse groove pants are really flattering.

I agree lululemon, TNA sweats (I don't usually wear the spandex yoga pants other than Lululemon), and of course the already mentions - Juicy!