Favorite brands of sweats??

I never the leave the house in them...but I love Calvin Klein, Life is Good, and lately Im loving the PINK ones by VS as long as they do not have writing across the bum. I love wearing this kind of thing around the house!

I like VS too. I like ones with thick waistbands so they don't cut into you anywhere... and without anything tight at the bottom either because that bugs me. Sweats are supposed to be comfy!

I like lululemon. It is actually yoga/pilates clothes, but they fit well and can double as sweats. Much better quality (and much more flattering!) than Juicy. I don't mind venturing out in them. You can't order them online, but they do phone orders. They have a website that shows the styles though. The reverse groove pants are really flattering.

Other than Juicy i like some of the VS Pink stuff, Grail hoodies, some Great Wall of China stuff..

V265617.jpg

^^ i just got these sweatpants (in black) from VS and they rock.. they are the new 'boyfriend' fit and don't have PINK (or anything else) on the butt, so huugge plus!http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...B-213463&page=1&cgname=OSSLPPINSLW&rfnbr=3071

you can't beat Juicy for comfort as well as being flattering! i love VS Pink pants, because hardly anyone has them here in the Uk, so i get loads of compliments! i also have some Harajuku Lovers sweats that are great for round the house.

I like lululemon. It is actually yoga/pilates clothes, but they fit well and can double as sweats. Much better quality (and much more flattering!) than Juicy. I don't mind venturing out in them. You can't order them online, but they do phone orders. They have a website that shows the styles though. The reverse groove pants are really flattering.

lulus are my fav too! i agree much more flattering than juicy. my bf hates juicy, but loves me in lulus