Favorite brands for narrow feet?

Hi,

I am having a really hard time finding shoes and I finally figured out that I have narrow feet. My heels are really narrow so every shoe I try on is too big and my feet flip out of the shoe. If I size down the shoes are usually too tight and still flip out at my heel.

I wear a size 9.5 or 10. I really want to own cute shoes so any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I have narrow feet and have had good luck with Louboutin, Enzo Angiolini, and Kate Spade in particular -- but what really helps is putting a heel grip in your shoes. I like the ones by Foot Petals.

My GF has medium width feet, and some are too narrow for her (according to her regular size) :

- Louboutin closed toe of course !!
- Balenciaga closed toe, especially the 2007 pointy grey booties (you don't know how we were disappointed... !)
- If you like Italian pointy pumps, try "les baisers des etoiles", available at devilwears ebay shop : one size up was not enough for her !

My 2 cents...

i think Jimmy Choos are better for narrow feet.

i actually just wear shoes with a strap. i hate wearing pumps and they slip out when i am walking on the street. and heel grips don't work occassionally especially when the weather is cold.
some models of Marni have narrow toe box.

I have narrow heels too! Plus I have to wear orthotics which makes my heels slip out even more!

The two pairs of flats that seem to work really well for me are balenciaga and the ferragamo varinas