Favorite brands/designers/purses and (your) zodiac signs?

lilPinkBunnies

Fuzzy Wuzzy
Jan 8, 2014
So I know a lot of people don't believe in any astrology, but I'm just curious as to your sign and your favorite brands, designers and purses..if you know your Venus sign and/or Ascendant, even better :biggrin:

I'm a Taurus(Leo Rising and Venus in Gemini), some of my favorite brands are Burberry(head designer Christopher Bailey is a Taurus too), Chloe, Bottega Veneta, Fendi, and Gucci :smile:

Last edited:
I am a Libra, Venus in Leo, Ascendant Aquarius.
My favourite premium brands are Balenciaga, Hermès and Dior.
Among contemporary designers I love Gérard Darel and Jerôme Dreyfuss.

Interesting! 3 Libra(air sign, ruled by Venus, planet of love and beauty of course); 2 Taurus(earth sign, also ruled by Venus); 2 Sagittarius(fire sign, ruled by Jupiter, planet of optimism, luck, expansion, having A LOT lol); 1 Aquarius(air sign, ruled by Uranus, planet of innovation and originality, lots of fashion designers have a strong Uranus in their charts)

Great responses so far :biggrin:

Interesting! My Sun sign is Leo, Moon in Sag, Venus in Gemini, & rising sign in Capricorn. I'm an interesting mix ;) My favorite bag brand is Hermes. Favorite shoe brands are Louboutin, Chanel, Balenciaga, & Valentino :smile:

Star sign: Capricorn

Fave bag brands: Anya Hindmarch, Prada, BV, LV, Hermes, Chanel

Fave/dominant bag shape: Structured (AH Albion, LV Alma, Hermes Birkin, Chanel double flap)

Fave/dominant colour/hardware: Black leather with GHW (I have 4 bags like this)