Favorite brand or Designer for sunglasses

I have a lot of sunglasses, possibly 20 pair or more, certain designers I have more than one. Dior is in the lead right now
Woooow, 20 pairs or more. That’s crazy.
Super cool but crazy.

and on which side you go more for bold show stoppers or subtle clean styles. you most be the envy of every sunglasses lover.?
do you still have the so Real, the Dior sunglasses Which resemble a flower. Okay never get rid of those. They are an iconic pair for Dior.
when I think of Dior Sunglasses I think of the so real, when I think of Prada sunnies I think of the Baroque sunglasses, YSL the heart shaped sunglasses and when I think of Tom Ford sunglasses I will remember the Whitney’s

go on YouTube to do your sunglasses collection I bet you coul become a billionaire with just that viddo.

• Love
Reactions: baghagg
Celine ( I have about 8 pairs)
Saint Laurent
Used to buy Chanel but I really hate their glasses now...I impulse purchased a pair in the airport this week and immediately regretted it because they are no where near as good as Celine and the designs are so tacky IMO (and I'm a Chanel lover)

Agree with Dior being in the lead atm but I can't find any I really love

I owned several ray-bans in the past: clubmaster, aviators. Dior so real (they were very trendy a couple of years back). Lost some and gave some.

My current collection include:

-a rayban aviator for sporty events

- rayban tortoise cateye sunglasses for just about anything (my go-to for a long time now)

-YSL 276 mica (the Hailey Bieber sunglasses) which i hate because the lens are so dark i couldnt see well when driving and they fall off my nose/face; my most expensive pair

-D&G oversized cateye sunglasses- back when oversized looked chic and trendy; sitting on my closet for 8 years now and trying to sell them

-most recent purchase: Oakley Leadline. First time exploring this brand after i saw a friend wearing what looked like frogskins. I absolutely love it, it weighs like paper, sits snugly on my nose and the frame color is different and gives versatility. I love how the lens are reflective (i dont like the typical blue or orange reflective lenses).602BB205-069D-4D04-9459-3336DBE7CDDB.jpeg

Picture of my rayban cat eyes and Oakley Leadline.

I dont like owning a lot of things but im pretty happy with the collection i have now. :smile:

Pics of the YSL 276 mica glasses that became popular lasy year below
F65D6E70-1F1D-42FE-8E4B-8313D7E97E57.jpeg
150AE26F-3E1E-4A17-9DC9-8DE738ECA748.jpeg
14745F55-6D79-4DEF-92F1-C1959FAB12BF.jpeg

Last edited:
I used to buy alot of Celine, Tom Ford, Bottega, Chanel etc sunnies but what I am absolutely loving now are Gentle Monster. Theyre so light and well made!

• Insightful
Reactions: JenJBS
I really like (and my regular go-to pairs are) Victoria Beckham- I find the quality really good and she tends to favour bigger designs which I need for my huge face :lol:

Also love the look of Bottega Veneta and Celine but haven't bought any as yet. My older VB pair were the only ones I wore for 10yrs, and I was completely happy with them.

For many years it’s been Dolce and Gabbana hands down. I have 20+.
Dior, I have maybe 5-7 of those.
Also I started enjoying the Versace sunglasses.
I used to love LV and Chanel but eh they’re so boring and predictable. Look better on my mom.