Favorite Bottega Veneta store?

Just to brag :whistle: I've been to BV in NYC, SF, Milan, Florence, Rome, SCP, Cabazon, Woodbury, and the outlets in Florence! I love SF because Mari and Nico have become like friends, but next is Milan; it is just beautiful and everyone there was extremely nice and helpful.

I must say Mediana that Rome has been the worst in my experience! No one working in the store said a single word to me! As a result I have managed to purchase something in every store except Rome!

WOW! lovely..... you must visit ala moana and beverly hills too!

allisonfaye, i assume you checked out the browns in the color reference section for the fall and some older browns. there is a tea cabat that will be coming out in this winter. bryan, our uber SA, says they probably will do it in other styles and he will report back. the tea looks like it isn't as dark as the classic ebano and then not as light as the next brown down which i believe is noce. the nice thing is that BV plays around with so many lovely shades, your dream bag is sure to be around the corner!

Thanks, Doloresmia! That is a pretty color. I see you have my fantasy bag, too! I don't know. I think I am bored and if I can't talk my DH into buying a new house, I want this bag. But I shouldn't...I shouldn't...but I want to...I want to....

^A house or a bag? He should luckily oblige to buy you the bag if you don't make him buy a new house! :lol:

Yeah! That's what I say. Actually, I think he would let me get the bag. I just don't know if I should because I don't know if it will work with my lifestyle and wardrobe. I think you need a lot of neutrals to wear this bag.

I was quite overwhelmed by the Avenue Montaigne store, also in Paris. I like that area more than St. Honoré anyways, and this huge, rather dark store in an old townhouse creates a beautiful atmosphere. Plus, there are less tourists and the SAs have plenty of time to focus on you.

Nonetheless my favorite BV SAs are still Janine and Julia from the Hamburg store.

I really should have gone to the Ave Montaigne store.... For some reason I like smaller stores. Montaigne is a gorgeous street, but I don't like shopping there for some reason.... Next time I'm in Paris!

Well, I haven't been to any of them personally, but recently purchased from three different stores. All three of the SA's were wonderful and extremely helpful. Went the extra mile with phone calls and emails (which I really appreciate!).

Bryan - Hawaii
Nicole - Atlantic City
Jenna - Palm Beach

I have to say the Ala Moana and the Waikiki BV were both fantastic and the SAs so helpful and friendly! I also really love Georgia at the Manhasset store, I purchased over the phone with her and she was wonderfully helpful and followed up by phone several times while I was waiting for my SO, to be sure I didn't have any questions and assure me I had not been forgotten. I am now looking forward to visiting the Tyson store IRL early next summer.

Well, I haven't been to any of them personally, but recently purchased from three different stores. All three of the SA's were wonderful and extremely helpful. Went the extra mile with phone calls and emails (which I really appreciate!).

Bryan - Hawaii
Nicole - Atlantic City
Jenna - Palm Beach

I've never been inside a BV boutique. The only BV's I've seen IRL have been in NM in Chevy Chase and KOP. But I have ordered from Nicole in Atlantic City. She's a gem.

Just wanted to echo the comments about Nicole in Atlantic City. She's a gem. The Tysons store is new, but so far I really like it. I was in there on Saturday with my daughter. Three out of four of the SAs greeted me by name -- my daughter's mouth was utterly agape. If we started a list on "How Do You Know You're a Pursaholic", having the SAs know your name would have to be on there.:P

Just wanted to echo the comments about Nicole in Atlantic City. She's a gem. The Tysons store is new, but so far I really like it. I was in there on Saturday with my daughter. Three out of four of the SAs greeted me by name -- my daughter's mouth was utterly agape. If we started a list on "How Do You Know You're a Pursaholic", having the SAs know your name would have to be on there.:P

Hi Kathy K Nicole was working in the Tyson's store two weeks ago covering for the manager. She had lots of nice things to say about the new store and the people who work there. Maybe one day when I'm in the mood for traffic I'll take a ride over.

Thanks, Doloresmia! That is a pretty color. I see you have my fantasy bag, too! I don't know. I think I am bored and if I can't talk my DH into buying a new house, I want this bag. But I shouldn't...I shouldn't...but I want to...I want to....
Two Things:
1. Re Doloresmia's color note: Is that tea color a metallic? .. can't be sure in that photo.
2. I have the fondest memories of the San Fran. BV store .. back in the seventies and eighties they were nice to me even tho I was younger, had little money, and couldn't afford the smallest BV. Bless their hearts!

I've been to the Beverly Hills one (Sonya is very nice and helpful, informative, etc), Chicago (good experiences as well), NY fifth ave (experience depends on the SA, some can be very nice, others aloof), the two in Taipei (SAs not bad per se, but definitely less informative and not as well-trained as the US ones), and the HK Harbor City and Landmark ones (eh, mediocre). Oh and I spoke by phone to someone from the Hawaii store, very nice.
So fave one? Probably fifth ave for the way it looks!
I also want to know about the tea color -- there seems to be a glossy sheen treatment on the leather...