Favorite Blushes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,

Just wanted to find out what some of your favorite blushes are. I'm kind of on the lookout to try some new ones! Thanks. :P

2. This is old news really, but NARS blushes are amazing. I love Sin and Deep Throat. They are pricey but last for ages

3. ^^
    I second that!

4. I have been using Nars blushes for the past 4 or 5 years... I agree that they last a long time. I went through 2 Orgasm blushes (kinda sick of it now, though) and I currently have Sin.

Illamasqua is also very good... pigmented and lasts a long time for me. I also like Shu Uemura blushes.

5. I really love Nars Taj Mahal and Mac Dollymix

6. I love Chanel Joues Contrast blushes and MAC's cremeblend blushes.

7. I don't have a huge collection of blushes but I love them all:
    NARS blushes in Exhibit A, Taj Mahal, TAOS, Torrid, and Dolce Vita
    MAC blushes in Tippy and Raizin

8. I personally love MAC blushes, i own some NARS and they are very pigmented and extremely nice.

9. Agreed! I have and love all those!!

10. NARS orgasm, amour and nico

11. Nars: amour, torrid, mata hari

12. I'm currently LOVING cream blushes - they provide such a flushed natural glow!

Right now - my two faves are Olay + CG Blush in Lush Berry (I think around $10 at the drugstore) and Wet n Wild Blushable Stick in Plaza Pink (such a bargain at $3.99).

I prefer them to my Nars Orgasm Blush and my Chanel Utopia...I haven't tried any high-end cream blushes yet - but I think I want to try MAC cream blushes and NARS multiple sticks next.

13. NARS Douceur
    MAC Mineralize in Gentle
    MAC Mineralize in Gleeful

14. Depends on your coloring when it comes to specific shades, but that said, I haven't met anyone who clashes with NARS Orgasm. It may not be their favorite shade or look...but it doesn't look wrong.

For overall brands...NARS is the most pigmented and lasts the longest, followed by MAC, and lastly Benefit.

15. I used to be a huge fan of Nars blushes. But since I've tried Illamasqua blushes, I haven't touched my Nars blushes.
    My two favorites... Beg & Tweak
    Extremely pigmented, but easy to apply and blend.