Favorite being discontinued

Bagaholic9

O.G.
Jul 5, 2012
Hi everyone. If I am late on this I apologize, I have not shopped at LV for a while. I finally came back into my store to visit my favorite SA and "just look", when she mentioned to me the Favorite is being discontinued. NOT the Eva. (I read somewhere of someone saying the Eva is, but it's not.) Just thought I would mention if no one knew. Get yours while you can ladies!

I was at a Louis Vuitton inside Saks Fifth yesterday trying on the two handbags I've been craving for and one of them is the favorite.. I told the SA ive been wanting to get the Favorite for few years now but always end up with another handbag and I said hopefully it won't be too late (discontinued) when I finally decided to get it. He said it will be around for a long time, it won't be discontinued.

I don't think she is right. I only say this because when you go to LV.com, the Favorites are all "add to cart" and 2 of the 3 the Eva prints are "call for availability" which is usually a sign of low inventory.

Yeah there were only 120 Monogram Eva clutches left in the country a few days ago and the Azur was hard to locate in my city.

Hi everyone. If I am late on this I apologize, I have not shopped at LV for a while. I finally came back into my store to visit my favorite SA and "just look", when she mentioned to me the Favorite is being discontinued. NOT the Eva. (I read somewhere of someone saying the Eva is, but it's not.) Just thought I would mention if no one knew. Get yours while you can ladies!
I was in LV by dolby theater in Hollywood on Wednesday. I believe they had favorites if your looking for one. Not sure if their being discontinued though.

When I saw my SA three days ago, she confirmed that the Eva and Pochette metis in monogram were being discontinued. She also mentioned that the Favorite will not be restocked which is a sign that it will be discontinued as well.

I dont understand why they discontinue such a popular bag like the eva thats selling so well. It makes no sense to me.

It's an older bag with a lower price point. They probably want people to buy the favorite, or they'll release something similar to the Eva that's more expensive. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see an EVA NM that's a bit bigger, slightly updated design for more $$$.

I love the Favorite but returned the one I had because the magnet never seemed strong enough for the size of the bag. If only this bag had a different kind of closure OR a better magnet I would still own one.

I can see why they would discontinue Eva or redesign it, it has a major flaw even I liked the bag and used it quite often before I sold it. I went into store the other day to check out Favorite PM and Felicie Pochette, both were looking good on me, one carries more item the other has nice long gold chain which I really like, debating which one should I get, any suggestions?

I can see why they would discontinue Eva or redesign it, it has a major flaw even I liked the bag and used it quite often before I sold it. I went into store the other day to check out Favorite PM and Felicie Pochette, both were looking good on me, one carries more item the other has nice long gold chain which I really like, debating which one should I get, any suggestions?
I love the Felicie. It comes in many variations and holds more than you might think and the inserts can be used in other bags.

It's an older bag with a lower price point. They probably want people to buy the favorite, or they'll release something similar to the Eva that's more expensive. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see an EVA NM that's a bit bigger, slightly updated design for more $$$.
Yea i can understand that. I have the favorite MM and eva I feel like everyone acts like they are so similar but they are really quite different.