Food Favorite bagel toppings?

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
I was wondering what you ladies like to put on your bagels? My favorite are smoked salmon and herb butter with a poached egg and of course just plain ole' peanut butter. I would love some new ideas!

I DO love the whole cream cheese, capers, onion and lox combo. My other fave is a Salt bagel with plain cream cheese and tomato sliced on top, sprinkled with Lemon Pepper. YUM! If i'm at my favorite bagel place though, I just do the sausage/egg/cheese combo.

I DO love the whole cream cheese, capers, onion and lox combo. My other fave is a Salt bagel with plain cream cheese and tomato sliced on top, sprinkled with Lemon Pepper. YUM! If i'm at my favorite bagel place though, I just do the sausage/egg/cheese combo.

This! I always choose this combo if I get the chance.

These all sound delicious! I've never thought to add capers to it. I think I am going to make pizza bagels for lunch next week with cheese, pepperonis and banana peppers. I also like the idea of making them into sandwiches with lunch meat and veggies.

my favorite is an ET bagel with sundried tomato cream cheese. I like hummus on a multigrain bagel with cucumbers & sprouts. on an onion or ET bagel I like to spread some creamy italian dressing & add a thick slice of cheddar cheese with some sliced tomatoes.

This thread is making me crave bagels soooo much!! :smile:

I'm boring, though - I just like plain ol' smoked salmon and cream cheese. I've never really had many variations on this....I suppose they're not as popular in the UK as in the US. Some of these suggestions sound really good!

I love sundried tomatoes

lately I've been getting jalapeño bagel or spinach bagel with avocado instead of cream cheese, just cos I never got into the whole cream cheese thing :x I am a bit of an oddball.

Cinnamon raisin bagel with walnut raisin cream cheese.

Also I am in love with Panera Asiago cheese bagels but I like them toasted with butter. They are dangerous. Love also to make a ham and swiss cheese sandwich with brown mustard with them.