favorite bag

1. What is your favorite bag? So far, my favorite bag that I have is my Louis Vuitton Ellipse MM. It's huge...and it does look HUGE on me (since I'm really petite) but I love it anyway...

2. My fave bag at the moment...hhmmmm..is my Damier 30..Ok..and my Baggy Gm green denim..sorry..cant pick just one..LOL!

3. I :heart: my LV Cabas piano. I haven't really been carrying other bags since I got this a few months ago :shame:

4. My LV Batignolles Horizontal:love: .

5. Charlotte 24 (by Gerard Darel):heart: :heart: :heart:

6. That I own? Ooh, that's hard. I think it would be my Breakfast at Tiffany's purse. Or my large elephant tote. I can't pick.

7. My new damier speedy 25 purse!

8. An el cheapo Gap bag, green with flowers. I love it !

9. My Chanel medallion tote and Speedy 30. But that's only until I get a Damier Speedy 30 and a myrtle Alma. :biggrin:

10. My big ol Tulum...God I love it....

11. My black Kelly!:love:

12. My Damier Saleya MM - I feel like it's the hottest bag I've ever owned. It really put to rest my Roxy (which I was faithful to for 5 whole months!!!!!!

13. Ink city and brown Edith are my favourite at the moment.

14. I feel bad picking favorites. My chanel & apple green balenciaga probably, but I love them all!

15. i really love my 3 Escada bags and 2 Chanel Valentine heart bags

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice