Favorite Bag You Would Buy a Duplicate of?

Gatsby

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I'm finding myself loving Miu Miu so much that I'm considering buying a duplicate of one of them. Does anyone else have a bag you would buy a second one of just because you want to always have the bag and are afraid once it's gone yours will wear out and be gone forever?

I would definitely get a two of a bag if I really loved it. Accidents happen and it's good to have a backup just in case. Though I would probably be more likely to get two of the same style in a different color.

i'd probably buy a duplicate of my MJ stam....love her so much and she's so fun to carry. it's my second day or 3rd day carrying her and i try to be really careful to take care of her even though she's black..LOL

I bought 3 of the Oroton Kelly bag. Two brown and one black. I have carried them for years now. That was before I found tPF and now only carry it when it rains. They don't water spot at all. I also bought a Lockheart in black and brown. I bought the black first and if I had seen the brown IRL I don't think I would've bought it. It is just nto as pretty as the black.

I have two LV Epi Mandara MM's in black and Myrtle, two MBMJ Faridah's in black and Fire, two Coach Hampton's totes in black and Coral, and four Coach Soho Ergo Hobos. If you find a bag you love it makes sense to have more than one!

I have 2 Dior Gauchos: a large double saddle in blue (my favorite bag!:heart:) and a medium in green denim. I'm so in love with my large one that I'm on the hunt for 2(!) other ones: a red and a white one! :wacko: