Favorite Bag Purchase of the Year..so far!

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
What have you bought that you totally love so far this year?

My favorite is the HH Gaza Luxe Satchel. I have not changed bags since I got this about 2 weeks ago and for me, that's a record!! I love everything about it, the size, the quality, the functionality, the color, how it 'fits' me, how if feels on my shoulder and the feel of it. :drool:

How about you? What are you loving?

Anna Corinna mini city tote in black. And oddly, it was an impulse buy, and I had my doubts because of the fold over feature. But I absolutely loved it when I got it.

Mulberry Araline in black. It's so soft leather but also quite tough it hasn't marked and it's been out in the pouring rain. It looks small and slouchy, but it actually holds loads. The tassels are fab. I :heart: it.

do you mean as far as bags you've only just bought this year (regardless of when they were released), or do you mean which bags that have been released this year?

As for bags I've purchased this year - I think it's a tie between my Gustto Setela and Gryson Olivia bags.

As for bags that have just been released within the last year - Gryson all the way!

Marc Jacobs Stam in Black

i love it to death!!

1. huge kisslock
2. carries lots of stuff
3. i can see eveyrthing, no more rummaging
4. its just so fun and glam and easy to wear

My very favorite bag purchase this year was my spur of the moment Gustto Baca in blue.

I didn't think I would like a smooshy, unstructured blob of bread dough leather, but I do! I like it so much I bought another one in a different color.

It's a toss up between my Belen Echandia "Take Me Anywhere" bag in petrol, my Miu Miu hobo, or my Botegga Veneta tote...Love them ALL!:rolleyes: