Favorite bag... anyone else don't like the gold metal square in the front bag ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Favorite bag... anyone else don't like the gold metal square in the front bag ?

Do you like the rectangular square or not like it ?

I feel like the rectangular square gold metal that says louis vuitton... make the bag look cheap.
    What do you think ?

2. Yes I noticed that I never go for bags with gold metal square Lv or not. The only thing that I would tolerate it is the metal opening of Chanel bags.

reginaPhalange likes this.
  3. It doesn’t bother me. :smile:

4. I actually like the little gold bar on the front of the Favorite, but always hated the square gold emblem on the Eva. Go figure.

mrs.JC, KS3, Wubbles and 3 others like this.
  5. Same, I love the gold bar on the favorite. It’s very small and helps to make the bag look dressier. I’ve always disliked the metal on the Eva - especially the really large one on the Damier.

Clairen4 likes this.
  6. Yep, not a fan! I’m with you on this one and stay clear of anything that has it

7. I second that! Love it on the Favorite, hate it on the Eva. Maybe the little gold strap on the Favorite makes it look classier.

KS3 and Bags_4_life like this.
  8. I love the one for the Eva, Berkeley, Thames and Galliera. The One on the favorite is ok too, just don't like a magnetic flap.

9. Hehehe but the Eva has a gold chain strap too, lol. Let’s stop trying to find an excuse, we just don’t like the Eva and that’s ok :lol:

10. I love the gold plate on Eva and Thames. Makes it looks so special!

11. Not true! LOL! I love the Eva. I have it in all three prints. I like the damier prints better than the mono because of the gorgeous plate. I have one Favorite in mono, and I like it fine, too...just not as much as the Eva. I probably won't be getting more than just the one Favorite. I honestly think the Favorite would look to plain without the little gold plate.

BagLady14 and Clairen4 like this.
  12. I do like gold plates on bags too. I don’t necessarily go for bags that have them but can’t really imagine Favorite or Eva without the plates.

13. I like the gold plate, without it the Favorite would look a lot like the Pochette Accessoires ;) .

KS3, Clairen4 and WF222 like this.
  14. I like the gold plate as it dresses it up a bit. I feel like it'd look pretty boring without it.

I am also one who doesn't like the plate on the Eva, but the Eva would be pretty boring without it. So I guess I also fall into the category of just not liking the Eva lol.

KS3 and daysha like this.
  15. I love the bar on the Favorite. I agree it adds just enough bling to make it date night ready, but casual enough to wear everyday. I think the plate on the Eva is too large for such a small bag. I love the plate on my Galliera bag. I guess it’s all about personal preferences.

Born4thjuly, Bags_4_life and KS3 like this.