Favor needed from all the Montorgueil owners

purse12345

Mar 2, 2010
Hi Montorgueil Owners!,

I just got my monty and am so excited! After scrutinizing the bag, i noticed that the stitching lines are kind of off and wondering if you can help me post pics of your bag so I know if its suppose to be like that or if the bag is defective because i read that LV bags are supposed to have perfectly straight stitching. I have post up some pics of what I'm talking about and maybe you can let me know if your bag has the same stitching. If you take a look at the first one, the stitching that is on the left side seems to be slanted.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Attachments

Heidiho

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
I just looked at mine and my stitching is not slanted. There are 2 stitches on mine that aren't perfectly straight but not quite as slanted. I don't think yours is very noticeable though and it still looks beautiful. But you should probably exchange it if it is bothering you. :biggrin:

l_khosasi

O.G.
Jan 17, 2011
Hi Montorgueil Owners!,

I just got my monty and am so excited! After scrutinizing the bag, i noticed that the stitching lines are kind of off and wondering if you can help me post pics of your bag so I know if its suppose to be like that or if the bag is defective because i read that LV bags are supposed to have perfectly straight stitching. I have post up some pics of what I'm talking about and maybe you can let me know if your bag has the same stitching. If you take a look at the first one, the stitching that is on the left side seems to be slanted.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Mine is also same like yours (the stitching part). I bought it in Barcelona last month.

dawnne65

dawnne65
Mar 31, 2009
eugene,OR
Had the same issue with my monty, was told due to the fact they are "hand sewn", and even though they have this "puncher thing" (i saw the video but don't know what it's called" to place the holes for the stitching, it's also done by hand, so...hope that helps?

mari0605

Apr 2, 2009
I just bought my Monty GM today and the stich is slightly slanted like yours. It's doesn't look bad; MIF hand sewn