Faves of My dior collection--pictures of my babes

dsc00461uo4.jpg

<SCREAMS!!!!> THIS IS TOO CUTE!!!

I love your collection!!!!

I love this!!! I need one in black!!! :yes: :yes:

jeslyn, your lady diors are gorgeous... if you don't mind me asking, how is your white lady dior holding up? is it hard to keep clean? I saw the white one and I want it for this summer, but I'm worried that it will get dirty too easily... TIA

jeslyn, your lady diors are gorgeous... if you don't mind me asking, how is your white lady dior holding up? is it hard to keep clean? I saw the white one and I want it for this summer, but I'm worried that it will get dirty too easily... TIA

The white ones do get dirty easy. But I think it's holding up better than Chanel white lambskin. I think you are referring to the east/west wing, the leather one, right? or are you talking about the silk one?

Most east/west wing are avalible in calf, mine's in lambskin, not avaliable on E-lux. I love it loads and I think the lambskin is much better than Chanel IMO. Except I think the handles of this purse are not made that well. The paint would chip off a little by little since the metal parts rub against it. I took it back to dior and they said I can just replace it if I want but $$ and a couple of weeks. So I am gonna wait on it. Not a piece that can last a long time. I am not sure about calf though.

yes, the east/west leather one is the one that I was asking about... I want something classic that I can wear for a long time, so you don't recommend this one? how about the classic chanel in the medium size in white? or should I just get a black one?

yes, the east/west leather one is the one that I was asking about... I want something classic that I can wear for a long time, so you don't recommend this one? how about the classic chanel in the medium size in white? or should I just get a black one?

white color is always hard to maintain but white is oh so pretty =). Lambskin is also harder to take care than caviar or calf. It is a choice to be made btw practicality or beauty I guess. I dont really recommend east/west since it doesnt last that long with the problematic handle. That being said, alot of purse doesnt last as long as we would like. I have read of tpfer's Chanel chain broke and LV groom line just breaking apart. There's bound to be flaws with most things.

I dont really like Chanel personally that much since the chain doesnt really stay well on my shoulder ( I have a small asian shoulder) and it always slips down.

I think lady dior is a really good choice, lady dior is well made and stands the test of time. My lady dior was a steal from the outlets and it has withstand my 2 dogs scratching it and sleeping in it ( I carry my dogs with me everywhere I go, 2 teacup yorkies). Though it's not that structured anymore, the quilt still look fantastic and classy. My is in fabric in dark blue, older style I believe. That bag has been utterly abused and not one sign of giving away yet.

Hope that helps. :heart: most importantly , your purse must be an accesory that you love. There's always newer style or bags that you will purchase and quite frankly we do get tired of old purses. So it giving away is sometimes the best excuse to buy a new one. :nuts: