Fave/Worst Bag in Your Closet

Irissy said:
I have a new suede satchel from Tod's and I'm also afraid to use them. Where do you buy this suede spray and what are the best brands? Thx.

Hi Irissy, generally, we have recommended that people use the Ugg brand suede spray on suede bags, but I think that any high quality protective spray that they might have in a higher end clothing or leather store would be good as well.

my fav is usually my newest bag, so it changes frequently, right now its my IF audra. as for the worst, probably a coach soho hobo which i really need to take in for consignment b/c i never use it

For me, probably the white spy that I got, but seldom use it coz I'm so scared of staining it somehow :shame:.. And probably also my IF bronze audra, coz it just looks good and in my should everyday.. (and I keep admiring it :lol:)

My least favorite bag would be the gucci black sling-bag that my mom influence me to buy.. hahaha.. I would never ever buy something that my mom wants me to buy.. coz our fashion style just going apart.. Although she has great taste too.. Since then, I also got a dior half moon black sling bag which I use when I'm travelling.. I need that kind of bag (and a big one too) when I'm travelling back home (20 hours in the plane) which I'm going to do next week..I'm not actually excited to be sitting on a plane :evil:..

Btw, if anyone is interested in the gucci black sling-bag, I probably would sell it. hahaha.. I want to sell it, just not motivated enough to post it on ebay :P

fashionfrenzy said:
Hi Irissy, generally, we have recommended that people use the Ugg brand suede spray on suede bags, but I think that any high quality protective spray that they might have in a higher end clothing or leather store would be good as well.

I used the UGG spray on my coach suede it does work well I hung my bag on a plastic hanger sprayed it and left it to dry overnight. I use it before i use the bag as recommended by my PS. It even poured while I was out yesterday and the bag showed no marks from rain.

My favorite is my LV Damier Papillon :love: I'm so happy I bought it. I love the shape and it's just the right size. My least favorite is a Coach suede buckle hobo bag I bought a couple of months ago, mostly cos I'm so afraid to get it dirty. I had it for 2 days and it got a small mark on it that won't come off :evil: It's very pretty and I love the color, but I have to be so anal about it when I carry it.

wellow said:
For me, probably the white spy that I got, but seldom use it coz I'm so scared of staining it somehow :shame:.. And probably also my IF bronze audra, coz it just looks good and in my should everyday.. (and I keep admiring it :lol:)

My least favorite bag would be the gucci black sling-bag that my mom influence me to buy.. hahaha.. I would never ever buy something that my mom wants me to buy.. coz our fashion style just going apart.. Although she has great taste too.. Since then, I also got a dior half moon black sling bag which I use when I'm travelling.. I need that kind of bag (and a big one too) when I'm travelling back home (20 hours in the plane) which I'm going to do next week..I'm not actually excited to be sitting on a plane :evil:..

Btw, if anyone is interested in the gucci black sling-bag, I probably would sell it. hahaha.. I want to sell it, just not motivated enough to post it on ebay :P

Your bag is my favorite bag! I will have it in my closet hopefully by march! I saw it first here on the forum when you posted it in another thread!! Gorgeous white spy, thanks for posting it.:P

My least favorite bag is my "all I need bag"- IF.

my fave bag is my IF audra - it's just perfect. hopefully, soon it'll be my paddington :smile:

least favorite would probably be my prada messenger bag - i'm not in to cross-body bags, but it was a gift and my first prada so i still like it, i just don't really carry it that often. so i guess it's not really a least favorite, just not a most favorite.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY HANDBAGS!!!....how cool that this fun blog exists for the shear pleasure of bag obsessing...hello to everyone on here!

I must say that my favorite is the LV "Mary Kate" in green cosmetic bag/clutch...very cute and reminds me of spring :amuse: but it ties with this fabulous watermelon clutch from the sak-I love my clutches and must say that these two are the most interesting and unique in my collection.

The ugliest one is probably this beige Prada satchel, a very sorry gift three years ago-what is up with Prada these days anyway??? (Not to offend anyone who loves Prada, but seriously, what the heck are they doing with their handbag line???)

Noriko said:
Not sure, have a lot that I still love and a lot that I'd probably offload if I had more ebay smarts :lol:

You should do it Noriko, I would definitly buy from you without reservation!!!!!! All the other ebay sellers scare me.

wellow said:
For me, probably the white spy that I got, but seldom use it coz I'm so scared of staining it somehow :shame:...

Wellow,
I can relate to you not wanting to use your white bag so much. I had a khaki color Coach duffle (see stock pic below) and when I discovered a big BBQ sauce stain on the leather, I had a fit and threw the bag out. From that experience, I try to avoid light color bags (especially white and beige) because they are a pain to take care of. :sad:

baglady said:
Wellow,
I can relate to you not wanting to use your white bag so much. I had a khaki color Coach duffle (see stock pic below) and when I discovered a big BBQ sauce stain on the leather, I had a fit and threw the bag out. From that experience, I try to avoid light color bags (especially white and beige) because they are a pain to take care of. :sad:

Now you really scare me... :sad: