FAVE Sheet Face Mask?

liamnessel

Jun 7, 2012
Hello everyone! My favorite face mask is the Glam Glow hydrating mask. I have heard all about sheet masks lately and I was wondering what are the best ones and where can I get them. I don't want to spend too much on them.

I created a thread a while ago about My Beauty Diary sheet masks back in 2011. I still use them and they're extremely affordable at under $20 a box for 10 sheets. Click here for the link to the thread.

My personal favorite lately though has to be Naruko's Taiwan Magnolia Sheet Masks because they have ear-hooks built into the mask. It's harder to get than My Beauty Diary masks, but Naruko does have an official ecommerce site. I reviewed it on my blog if you're curious to see what it looks like. It's around $30 for a box.

The Korean brands like Nature Republic, Innisfree, Skinfood, and The Face Shop have some great affordable options as well. You can probably get some on Amazon. If you want the best sheet mask and are willing to spend a little money, you can't go wrong with any masks from SKII.

I really like the MaskerAid sheet masks - but the are pricier than the Korean bands. They are $6 as opposed to the Face Shop ones that are $2. I do like the Face Shop ones, but I find the MaskerAid ones have more product in them.

I agree with the my beauty diary masks, they're very affordable and good ones to start out with. There are also some cheaper ones like kose that comes packed in a tub rather than individually packed, great value too. I would be very careful getting them from eBay though because my beauty diary has been quite well known for fakes. I personally have come across some but luckily I didn't actually use them on my face. It smells funny unlike the usual ones I used so I started looking it up and realised there are fake masks in the market. I usually buy in bulk when I'm in Asia or I get it from sasa.com if I'm desperate lp.. My personal favourite is the black pearl one.