Fave kinda wallet

Which style wallet do u prefer

• Long

• Compact

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like both, I use a compact wallet almost everyday but a long wallet traveling. Some long wallets are too big for some bags and that is why I would probably buy more compacts than long.

Then there is the zip-round, wrap-flap or top-open-only wallet styles. I only like zip round if I can't get a folding wrap-flap but I really don't like the long wallets that open across the top-only, like purses :shrugs:

I don't carry a lot of cards so an LV ZCP is perfect for me other than I sometimes have to carry an extra coin pouch because I get so many coins.

We are transitioning into 'plastic' bills here (Canada), I may have to change my wallet if they can't be folded easily. Right now it's only $100 bills and I never have any of those...

What about a compact wallet that is like a billfold? I.e. it has a bill pocket running the full length of the wallet when it's open, you put your bills in there unfolded but then fold the wallet to close it. Like this Comme des Garcons.

I don't carry a lot of cards so an LV ZCP is perfect for me other than I sometimes have to carry an extra coin pouch because I get so many coins.

We are transitioning into 'plastic' bills here (Canada), I may have to change my wallet if they can't be folded easily. Right now it's only $100 bills and I never have any of those...

No worries i checked w my sis eho works in a bank the new currency can definetly be folded

I prefer the long wallets because I have so much stuff that I carry with me everyday, like cards, receipts, etc. Also, I think long wallets generally look better and chicer than smaller ones. When I use a small crossbody, I stick to compact wallets.

I don't even like the continental style. I have to have a full on checkbook wallet, with lots of slots and an ID window. Oh, and a zipper change compartment.

For everyday, I only use the long. I need at least 8 card slots (not just for 2-3 credit cards, but also driver's license, medical card, work id, gas card...), prefer more than one "bill" slot (in addition to $$, I like to keep appointment cards - even though I enter them into my calendar -as I've had issues with "challenged" appointments), and zippered coin compartment. Some version of a continental.

However, when I'm "going out" with a smaller purse, I prefer the smallest wallet I can manage (with just room for DL, one CC, and cash).