• kelly elan

• jpg kelly

• 25cm kelly

• 28cm kelly

• mini constance

• other hermes bag, pls specify

• other brand bags, pls specify

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmmm I must admit I dunno some of the bags up there...

But if you're referring to the leather clutch with the H leather strap... I think that's gorgeous and what I'd like to carry for a fancy evening.. like opera or a banquet

I love the Kelly 25 or 28 rigide black box for this purpose. Since I don't go to many super-formal events, I don't think I need a clutch just yet, but I'd love to have one eventually.

Isn't there a smaller Kelly than the 25 ? The croc one that was on the runways this winter I'm thinking of, or is that a 25 ? Whatever it is, I :love: it..!!

Hi duna, yes, there are 20cm (Mini) and even 15cm (Mini-Mini?) but I don't believe they are produced anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they may be SO'd. Their SO workshop can make just about anything! I remember seeing 15cm Kellys in the Paris shop windows within the last few years. I like the proportions of a 15cm and 25cm better than the 20cm, which in my opinion has handles too large compared to its body.

I'm not a clutch person because I'm afraid of forgetting it!

I personally like the 25cm Kelly because it's a very good size and you can still put a decent amount of your things. The shoulder strap also makes it practical.

As an alternative, I also like the JPG Kelly.

I loooove the jige clutch!!! I so want one! :love:

Does anyone know how to pronounce jige? I want to find out the exact price, but don't want to call the store and sound stupid!