fave h fragrance

Well, I am not wearing anything today, but on the way home in the car from picking up 4th of July goodies, my DBF says: "I tried on that hairmess (he says it that way) smelly stuff and it's pretty good - I don't feel like a department store". :roflmfao:

Scent of the Day: Un Jardin en Mediteranee

Well, I am not wearing anything today, but on the way home in the car from picking up 4th of July goodies, my DBF says: "I tried on that hairmess (he says it that way) smelly stuff and it's pretty good - I don't feel like a department store". :roflmfao:

Scent of the Day: Un Jardin en Mediteranee

Tried Mediterranee a couple of days ago. Couldn't stop sniffing my wrist the whole time and has not been out of my mind since. Seems like I should go and get a bottle.

At the same time, I've tried all the others. They do not leave quite a strong impression as Mediterranee did. I love the settled down scent - warm woody & smoked (if I remembered correctly).

Thus far, I like Kelly Caleche esp for work and Un Jardin Apres La Mousson for its gingery sharpness. Un Jardin en Mediteranee is quite appealing too after it settles (didn't quite like it at first). I need to retry Un Jardin Sur le Nil, its so popular but I found it quite horrible - possibly need some settling.

I can understand why Eau Des Merveilles is popular too but just not my kind of scent.

I'm very impressed with the Kelly Caleche shower gel (thanks Gelbergirl!),
I took a shower last night, and I can still smell it on my t-shirt today.
As much as I love light scents (i.e. philosophy - baby grace), I really love a fragrance that actually stays on. :smile:

I fell madly and instantly in love with Eau de Merveilles in the Bergdorf catalog sample, but when I ordered mine I decided that if Eau was good, Elixir would be even better! Wrong. The Elixir, while fabulous, is too strong for me, so I need to buy a bottle of Eau. I also have Kelly Caleche and I rotate these with Flowerbomb (non-H) which is a totally "not me" fragrance that I ended up really liking. I have not seen or smelled the Hermessences...where can you find these other than an H store? (I have none in my state :crybaby:) I am thinking of getting Un Jardin Apres la Mousson...does anyone have comments about this?

ET, I usually fare better with the softer version of scents. That's why on makeupalley I was glad to find out that there was a Rouge Delicate, but I think it has been discontinued.
I can't find it anywhere except on discount perfume warehouse websites.

Tried Mediterranee a couple of days ago. Couldn't stop sniffing my wrist the whole time and has not been out of my mind since. Seems like I should go and get a bottle.

At the same time, I've tried all the others. They do not leave quite a strong impression as Mediterranee did. I love the settled down scent - warm woody & smoked (if I remembered correctly).

-Hmm, I should try that one; I love woody, smoky scents.

The only one I have now is Caleche, and I love it.