Fav scarves?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
So, this morning I was labeling all my scarves (don't ask) and I realized that though I love ALL of them, I have a few real favorites. Ones that I tend to grab time and again. That really compliment my coloring and my clothes. That don't make me look older than I already am.

I was wondering if you guys do too........any real "work-horse" favorites? Which ones?

...got a few under the tree to open on Christmas so for now these are my favorites....we'll see what happens next year!

"Passementerie",
"Jardin Creole" in Plisse and "Friendship" pink Mouselline,
"Tapis Volante",
Pointu "Ex Libris" and "Descoupage",
Cashmere/Silk blend "Zingaro".

Attachments

• _MG_2974scarfpass.jpg
    _MG_2974scarfpass.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 206
  • _MG_2975scarfplisse.jpg
    _MG_2975scarfplisse.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 179
  • _MG_2978scarftapis.jpg
    _MG_2978scarftapis.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 178
  • _MG_2980scarfpointu.jpg
    _MG_2980scarfpointu.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 171
  • _MG_2981scarfzingaro.jpg
    _MG_2981scarfzingaro.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 176
um......but I think my all time favorite scarf right now is one I never wear. My vintage "Les Amazones" by Jean Louis Duma. I adore it........

Anyone with a favorite VINTAGE scarf?????

Attachments

• _MG_2982scarfdumas.jpg
    _MG_2982scarfdumas.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 180
Pinkish......it's plain pink and I call it that because it was given to me by a wonderful PF friend. It's not its real "H" name.....I think it's simply "mouselline".

HG...I'm getting into serious trouble with these vintage scarves......I keep seeing ones I have to HAVE!!!!!! But then I don't wear them 'cause I'm too afraid of ruining them somehow.............:s

God Shopmom, how do you keep them so pristine?? Mine seem to get creases the minute I buy them. I only have a handful but here are my two favorites, they seem to go with everything.

Attachments

• Picture 087.jpg
    Picture 087.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 160
Shopmom, your scarves are TD4!! Icechick, my scarves look like yours - well loved, but not pristine! Here are some of my faves (my very fave is Pierres d'Orient et d'Occident). My oranges scarf was (past tense) in the pochette size. But, my dry cleaner lost it! So, if anyone has seen one in their Hermes store or knows where I can find a replacement, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• CheminsdeGarrigue1.jpg
    CheminsdeGarrigue1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 141
  • oranges.jpg
    oranges.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Rockinghorseplisse.jpg
    Rockinghorseplisse.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 135
  • pierresdorientetdoccident.jpg
    pierresdorientetdoccident.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 152
wellllll, sadly, i don't have that scarf yet - the workhorse scarf. my dh bought me my first hermes scarf this year and i love him to pieces for it, and i love the scarf because of the sentiment behind it, so it will always be my favorite in that respect, but um... i don't think it suits my coloring. i feel so awful about that.:crybaby: i feel like an ingrate.

My "collection" is pretty much the norm. One of mine is currently on the Hermès web site. The Les Voitures I got maybe 10 years ago... the other two are from this year. I went for many, many years without wearing the Les Voitures but now I wear one of mine a few times a week. I am sooo loving them! Since I only have three, I guess you could say they are all my favorites! :P

Unfotunately there is not an H boutique near me so I have to buy online or call a boutique and have them describe them over the phone!

Scarf1open.jpg
Scarf1tied.jpg

Les Voitures A Transformation

scarf3open.jpg
scarf3tied.jpg

Quai aux Fleurs
Scarf2open.jpg
scarf2tied.jpg

Monsieur et Madame

HH, could you possibly get the scarf in the same pattern but a better colorway? GT - do you have that in a scarf? I love that pattern as well and would like either the bracelet or twilly - or both!! All the scarves shown are beautiful gals!!