Fav scarves?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. THIS could be interesting if we post the scarves we're looking for........

For me (so far)...

"Paperoles" in Black/Gold,
    "Persepolis"
    "Galop Volant"
    "Le Songe De Poliphile"

2. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

but thank you. :flowers: :flowers:

3. HH Which ones would you love to have if you could?

4. More Tohu
    Rencontre
    Pink Brides de Gala
    Toile pattern in mousseline in red

5. D - I'm calling my scarf SA tomorrow - shall ask about those for you - are they all older ones?

OK: I'm after

Rencontre Oceane - all colourways (yes, I have 8, but I'd like more.......)
    Le Fleuve Sacre - Beige
    Les Toits de Paris - red colourway (like the advertisement)

6. gk - there's a black Tohu at my store, 90x90, silk twill.

7. OK D - yours are from 2000 & 1998, shouldn't be impossible.......I'll check at Syd.

8. GF.....did you see that Recontre Oceane on eBay that sold for an astronimical amount like $900.00????? Couldn't believe it.....

..um.......that wasn't YOU....was it?????

9. A few of my favorites...

Attached Files:

10. Holy Crap, K!!!!! Wouldn't it be FUN if Sydney had some and I didn't have to rely on searching eBay???? WhoooHoooo......

11. I was the high bidder for a while....up to almost $400, then it went CRAZEEE in the last few seconds (of COURSE I was bidding on it, D!!)
    I have this colourway, but I would like a mint one, and the one I have has a slight pull in the silk......but I wasn't prepared to pay $900 for a scarf I already own! LOL!

12. oh you're so sweet to ask. aiy. i can't get the hermes site to work right now. it's the one with the hat box in the center and the hats/bonnets sprinkled all over with a woman in each corner trying them on. in Red. but i have a weakness when it comes to ... all things, and scarves are no different. i focus on some small detail instead of seeing the big picture. so i am not sure that this particular pattern is the prettiest of them all when folded/in use, but i just love the design of that scarf, looking at it.

13. LOL, you never know, we have some great scarf stock actually. I just bought this morning Le Jardins D'Andalousie in pale grey/green.........STUNNINGLY gorgeous!!!!!!!

14. HH - that is a GORGEOUS scarf.....hatboxes! My SA wanted me to get it because I'm a milliner, but there wasn't a color that appealed at the time.......you know, your store would more than likely do an exchange, but DH might be sad if you did that.....
    I have a scarf that makes me look positively ILL, so I only tie it to my bags, or wear it as a belt........?

15. OOOOO How could I not mention Kachinas as one of my favs? Have it in plisse and a shawl. That is one really great pattern and it looks good in all colorways! Darn I don't think I have a pic to post.