Fav jewellery brand

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. im looking into different brands...I love VCA so much. The quality and service (in the US...in London VCA SA’S are horrible from personal experience)...and David Morris is gorgeous.

What is your fav brand of jewellery esp. where you have bought diamonds?

2. I like Cartier and VCA for a few of their signature pieces. Apart from that, a local jeweller makes brilliant classic pieces for much less. You can’t tell a Cartier gold band from a non-branded gold band in my opinion.

I used to like Tiffany’s but I find their customer service not very good and I only have one item for that reason.

LanaA likes this.
  3. Hi !
    I live in France and i bought my Cartier jewels here. I have rings, necklaces and Watch. I love that brand !
    I Also like Chopard for his funny Line « happy Diamond ».
    For Diamond i chose Tiffany ( ring and earrings).
    Don’t have VCA yet...but onze day

LanaA likes this.
  4. From the big brands I like Cartier and Tiffany, also Kiki McDonough. I admire some VCA designs but VCA is not so well known here and I haven’t tried any of their pieces yet.

Also unbranded good quality pieces in 18k gold with precious stones from my local jeweller. I like to wear a mix of branded and unbranded pieces.

5. Wow Kiki McDonough is gorgeous, thank you. yes I noticed VCA is not as popular here as where i am originally from :smile:

6. I am so in love with Van Cleef and Cartier, although to be fair I love only the Love and JUC lines for Cartier. For VCA I love more lines (Alhambra, Perlee, Frivole).

Haseens likes this.