Fav Celeb Wedding Gowns.....

1. What's urs? I'm not sure who's gown is my favorite....

Missy

2. Mine is Tori Spelling's gown.

3. pictures.

I love Lisa Ray's wedding dress --- The one in this photo was for the receiption I will try to find one of the Gown.

It was done by Amsale.

[​IMG]

4. Which one? :lol:

5. I adored Nicole Kidmans Balenciaga gown. So classy, but so damn gorgeous, she truly looked like a real princess.

[​IMG]

6. My fave is the one Monique Lhuillier designed for [SIZE=-1]Christine Baumgartner who married Kevin Costner...

[​IMG]
    [/SIZE]

7. I loved the Vera Wang dress that Jessica Simpson wore in her wedding to Nick in 2002. It was sooo pretty and feminine!

8. avrils!! BOTH OF THEM!! they are gorgeous!

i was wondering, what do tori's look like?

9. i have the same faves with TammyD. i love tori spelling's dress from her first marriage, she actually helped designed it with badgley and mischka. it got this vintage feel to it. im not even a fan of hers, but i gotta say she looked lovely. this is the best pictures i can find, sorry they're small :P

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. i loved charlotte's dress when she married harry.

i'm also a fan of britney spear's wedding (including the dress). for being so trashy, she managed to pull it together that day. :yes:

11. nicole Kidman's dresse. Simply gorgeous, like a true princess

12. I agree, I LOVE Nicole's dress!! Sooo beautiful!

Another dress I adored is Princess Maxima's Valentino gown (Dutch crown princess). They showed the wedding on TV and I was sitting there admiring the dress. :smile: It's simple, but the veil is just gorgeous!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Hmmm, the pics aren't working and I can't edit my pasting... So anyway, here is another picture:

Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander
    [​IMG]

14. I love Britney Spears Monique Lhuiller wedding gown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice