Faux Fur - And loving it!

I stopped going to the stores. Much easier to resist if you're physically not there. Though I can't help with the online shopping. After having kids that's the only way I can shop in peace and then there's the incentive of cash back rebates.

The plan was to avoid "my" stores, but we took a short cut through this store and that's where I go in trouble. We should have taken the long way lol
Oh online is worse, I forgot to mention that before we left I bought a pair of boots online :shocked:

So what should we do? Stay away from stores and the internet? :lol:

Edit* Add "Don't look at emails" to the list, I got a few emails this morning with wonderful new items added LOL

Reactions: houseof999
The plan was to avoid "my" stores, but we took a short cut through this store and that's where I go in trouble. We should have taken the long way lol
Oh online is worse, I forgot to mention that before we left I bought a pair of boots online :shocked:

So what should we do? Stay away from stores and the internet? [emoji38]

Edit* Add "Don't look at emails" to the list, I got a few emails this morning with wonderful new items added LOL

Haha you'll have to wear blinders when you walk through "your"stores. I had to unsubscribe from a lot of stores.. but temptations are everywhere. We bought a 14 pc cookware because of the great sale I found out about on IG. We needed new cookware but we could've waited for later.. [emoji15] I used to buy so many clothes online on sale that my closet looks like a store. I have a hard time letting go of my "scores" I got on sale. I only realized how bad it was when we moved and my new closet that's 18' X 7' couldn't fit all my shoes, clothes and bags. I share the closet with my husband but 80% of the things in there are my "stuff". I'm trying really hard to not shop at all and only focus on necessities but I'm the PERFECT consumer! I fall for every sale..
70% off? What a steal! "Treat yo self!".. why that's a great idea! Why not! BTW, DH is not great at gift giving so I buy and then tell him look at what a wonderful gift you bought for me! Thank you! [emoji8][emoji38][emoji23] It's called Retail therapy for a reason. Lol!

Last edited:
Haha you'll have to wear blinders when you walk through "your"stores. I had to unsubscribe from a lot of stores.. but temptations are everywhere. We bought a 14 pc cookware because of the great sale I found out about on IG. We needed new cookware but we could've waited for later.. [emoji15] I used to buy so many clothes online on sale that my closet looks like a store. I have a hard time letting go of my "scores" I got on sale. I only realized how bad it was when we moved and my new closet that's 18' X 7' couldn't fit all my shoes, clothes and bags. I share the closet with my husband but 80% of the things in there are my "stuff". I'm trying really hard to not shop at all and only focus on necessities but I'm the PERFECT consumer! I fall for every sale..
70% off? What a steal! "Treat yo self!".. why that's a great idea! Why not! BTW, DH is not great at gift giving so I buy and then tell him look at what a wonderful gift you bought for me! Thank you! [emoji8][emoji38][emoji23] It's called Retail therapy for a reason. Lol!

I like cookware, there's something about it when it's all shiny and new :lol:
I know right, sales you almost feel you "have to" buy it because look at all the money your saving lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't part with my things, and the few times I did I went looking for it and realized I got rid of it...see I needed to wear it, that's why we shouldn't get rid of anything :lol:
Do you wrap your own purchases up for xmas and then put a label on it from hubby? I have done that! :tup:

Reactions: houseof999