Faulty Pigalle - will I get a refund?

Slimders

Mar 22, 2012
Hi Ladies;

So I bought some Pigalles a couple months back from Harvey Nichols and haven't worn them except in the house.

I've just got them out again and noticed the sole is peeling away from the shoe on the point.

Will I get an exchange in store? You can clearly see they haven't been worn outside as the sole colour and heel is perfect.

Really annoyed I didn't notice this in the shop!

Advice appreciated,

First time Louboutin owner xImageUploadedByPurseForum1414180394.616709.jpg

Hi Ladies;

So I bought some Pigalles a couple months back from Harvey Nichols and haven't worn them except in the house.

I've just got them out again and noticed the sole is peeling away from the shoe on the point.

Will I get an exchange in store? You can clearly see they haven't been worn outside as the sole colour and heel is perfect.

Really annoyed I didn't notice this in the shop!

Advice appreciated,

First time Louboutin owner xView attachment 2788397

OMG, I just posted on another thread about the exact same thing. At first when I kept hearing weird sounds when I walk, I thought it was me walking funny. I NEVER thought that the heels would be faulty. I just texted my SA at Saks with a picture. Still waiting on what he will say.

OMG, I just posted on another thread about the exact same thing. At first when I kept hearing weird sounds when I walk, I thought it was me walking funny. I NEVER thought that the heels would be faulty. I just texted my SA at Saks with a picture. Still waiting on what he will say.

That's weird the same happened. I thought they would be well glued together. I wouldn't mind if it was me being clumsy but they haven't even left the house! Hopefully they will see they have been worn and let me have an exchange.

That's weird the same happened. I thought they would be well glued together. I wouldn't mind if it was me being clumsy but they haven't even left the house! Hopefully they will see they have been worn and let me have an exchange.

Just letting you know I was able to return mine at Saks! You should take yours back too. I can't believe we would both have the same problem with the pigalle 100. This is such a shame because they were so hard to get too!

Hi All:

Not really sure if this is such a big issue....the soles are in fact glued on in the manufacture.....

Had the same thing happen to a pair of Manolo BB's.....I put a tiny amount of glue at the tip and pressed them together and it has been fine for the last two years despite frequent wearings ....anyway, just my two cents....not sure if that would prompt me to return such a hard to find shoe...but that's just me I suppose....

But I do agree with previous posters that at these prices, you would think CL would check things more carefully before releasing them to the stores for sale....