Faulty LV, yet again - Mine's a Palermo PM

pcarol: I am glad that they gave you store credit for the bandeau and scarf. I also bought the aquarelle bandeau(as a gift for my mother in law), but I didn't check it and wrapped it up already(I have to mail it to her). The bandeau you had is definitely defected, and having a big loose thread on a bag may not be considered a defect to LV(because the tab holding the Dring is still stitched in place), but that is definitely sign of poor quality in workmanship. I would request it be sent for repair. If they can exchange another one for you that would be best. I hear many stories about LV having quality issue with many products lately. I won't give up hope though as alot of us here have gotten repairs and exchanges with no problem. Dont' lose faith. Hope you'll hear good news back from your store manager soon.

p.s. my sister just came back from hk, and she also saw alot of girls wearing Neverfull walking on the streets. Apparently, it is their "citizen bag" at the moment.

Do you think that they placed a tag there and it was pulled off by a customer? Also I just want to say that when customers buy stuff and exchange it at Louis Vuitton that the SA does not examine the products returned or exchanged. I recently bought the neverfull GM and I brought it back to exchange it for the MM and the SA didn't even take it out to examine it to make sure that there was no imperfections. So that just goes to show that you can buy something imperfected

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum